• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Feedback Please

Can you please write their full form, it’s impossible to know what you are exactly talking about, I have never heard of such broker. I am kind of person who generally believe in working with just one broker, so I can concentrate on learning well and that’s why I selected the best in Nova FX, it’s an ideal company to be working with and they have got massive 111% bonus on deposit, so that helps us a lot to work smoothly.

Can you please write their full form, it’s impossible to know what you are exactly talking about, I have never heard of such broker. I am kind of person who generally believe in working with just one broker, so I can concentrate on learning well and that’s why I selected the best in Nova FX, it’s an ideal company to be working with and they have got massive 111% bonus on deposit, so that helps us a lot to work smoothly.

thanks for the info. is nova fx regulated? do they have an ecn/stp account? what is the minimum deposit?

Thanks blackdiamond, I have opened demo accounts with both since I am interested in JForex and MT4 ECN platforms for algos, so far no issues with the demo platform although of course its not like trading with a live one. I will definitely research the web and have a look at FPA.

really? Do you have any proofs, I don't agree with it.
I've many friends that works as official manager representative of a broker from Europe,rusia, and america. They told me as santri said to you. don't believe FPA. fake and scam for brokers not for traders.
Its trap guys.

I only agree with you in a case is FxPro, that broker is decent with many good feedbacks but FPA doesn't recommend them. But with other brokers, I do agree with most of reviews, except some are too positive (fake reviews).

really? Do you have any proofs, I don't agree with it.
My close friends that working as representative of broker from russia and its office in Indonesia, they have make something deal with FPA administrators. they ask money and they will close the case. its really smart FPA and stupid reader like us who believe it.