• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Fear is big in new traders

Practice more and more! Because, practice is the best medicine on this common problem of trading! Hope for the best.

Nice approach; no way without enough practice! There have so many traders I mean successful trader; and their main strength is their long time quality trading experience!

Every Pro trader lose money, and they comprehend that it's simply part of the "game". Tragically, for some traders, each trade is accompanied by a huge FEAR of losing money and in some cases exceptional emotional connection. Rather than being fearful of losing your money when trading, grasp the control you have on each trade; a trader has finish control over the risk management of each trade by means of stop losses and position sizing.

If you are not confident enough; just practice more! There is nothing like shortcut theory! It’s my own experience! I opened my live account after 760 demo trades!

Fear of losing is a big concern for new traders. So, I recommend to invest what you can afford to lose. Otherwise it will give you extra mental pressure in trading.

Yes. I completely agree with you. Many traders come to this market and lose their money because of their fear. If you can control the fear you can become a good trader in this market.

Fear is a big problem for new traders. If a trader trades out of fear, he will never be able to make a profit. Fear and greed destroy the trading career. I have been trading for a long time and I have seen many traders who cannot hold profits in trading for fear.

Its true. Many traders leave the market because of their fear of losses. If you can remove fear from you, you can become a good and successful trader.

Because of fear, greed and frustration individuals loss money. These feelings don't make it possible for them to think logically. To conquer it a trader should research trading psychology.

Some traders have fear to trade on the market as a result they can’t utilize their capital in the right way. So, try to remove this fear from you.

Many traders skip SL in their trading and it’s their negligence. Not binding a trade with SL means keeping an animal untied or on the loose.

Fear keeps many traders away from trading and it has become a phobia. And this fear is mostly for money so traders have to deduct financial illusion from them and devote to forex trading.

Actually newbies mostly have this fear of trading because they are ignorant of the reality of the market and they don’t want to suffer losses in the market.

A good foreign exchange signal helps to analyze and ultimately evolve a trading strategy, which can be used by a trader to buy and sell forex. This analysis is usually based on detailed evaluation of technical data on the performance of a certain currency pair over a period of time.