• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

FBS - FBS.com

We cannot avoid losses in teh FX Market and that's for sure because no matter how good your trading plan is, you still can face some losses in this market. But its good to know that you haven't lose your hope and you are still trying to achieve your target, what I an say is best of luck and may you achieve your target in near term.

I'm some how happy that my 50 dollar is now worth 93 dollars. Now I just need to wait a little longer and before I know it its will be worth 600 dollars. I need to reach 600 dollars to breakeven in here. I do know its hard to achieve. But I do hope that in six months time I can do this.

My best wishes are with you Mate, FBS has been a really Good broker and lucky broker for most of the traders, I wish you to achieve your target that you have already set so that you can have enough confidence in your trading.

What I liked most about FBS washigh quality of provided services

I have not looked through FBS analytics yet, but I shall try to use it in trading.

I have contacted FBS Customer support and got answers to all my questions.

I think FBS analytics is excellent; it does help to improve my trading strategy!

I learnt about FBS froma website dedicated to Forex, promotional materials, the Internet, my acquaintances’ recommendations

I have contacted FBS Customer support and got answers to all my questions.

The main advantages of FBS are –fast withdrawal of funds free of extra charges

What I liked most about FBS washigh quality of provided services, convenience and simplicity of trading

I have chosen FBS for the following reasons –well-known international company, fast and easy deposit and withdrawal execution free of extra charges, wide renown marked by numerous awards and prizes, positive feedback and reputation, convenient trading conditions, recommendation from a relative, a friend, a colleague, etc.

FBS

Broker Representative
Registration in “FBS Pro” contest has started!

Please, be informed that registration in “FBS Pro”contest is now open!

We invite you to take part in the contest and try your hand in fighting for real money prizes with the best traders in the world. This is a real chance to become a professional together with winning real funds.

You can register in the contest here.

Contest period: 27.01.2015 - 27.02.2015

fbs_pro_.jpg

FBS

Broker Representative
FBS company awarded as “World best partnership program on Forex 2014”

We are glad to inform you that FBS has received a prestigious award “World best partnership program on Forex 2014” which was granted to the company after an open vote at MasterForex-V Expo.

The deserved award for the best partnership program was presented to FBS for the second time: last year, the company received the cup “Best partnership program on Forex 2013”. The new 2014 award proves again that FBS has been acknowledged worldwide.

This time, FBS got the award for its brand new well-refined offer for partners – ultimately simple, transparent, and beneficial. FBS revised program has gathered a ton of positive feedback at once and got to top among leading brokers.

Clients and partners of Forex companies, as well as market experts highly appreciated FBS partnership offer for its total honesty and openness to everyone! One could only dream about it before – maximal commission, fast withdrawal process, no restrictions by the company. Working and earing has never been so easy and convenient!

The “World best partnership program on Forex 2014” cup is a fully justified result of everyday work, constant presentation of new projects and innovations for the benefit of the company’s clients and partners. FBS is always on your side!

686_partner_eng.jpg

I have chosen FBS for the following reasons –fast and easy deposit and withdrawal execution free of extra charges

My recommendation to other trader is as follows –i advise everyone to try trading with FBS

The main advantages of FBS are –unique promotions and contests

What I liked most about FBS wasconvenience and simplicity of trading

FBS offers interesting promotions and contests –Deposit insurance promotion

The company always works on improving the quality of its services. FBS is a good broker.

Lambat dibagian penarikan dan penambahan dana

My recommendation to other trader is as follows –i recommend FBS analytics to develop your own trading strategy

The company always works on improving the quality of its services. FBS is a good broker.

Lambat dibagian penarikan dan penambahan dana

My recommendation to other trader is as follows –i recommend FBS analytics to develop your own trading strategy
Benear banget, Berkali-kali Deposit dan WD selalu bermasalah.

I will continue trading with FBS, because the trading is very good, fast execution and no requotes at all. I like it.
I'm just wondering. How long have you traded in FBS? And since you join this site what improvements does this broker site improved? I been trading in this brokerage for like six months or more already and I don't notice any changes in here. And the changes that I get is more on negative side in my part. As after I am making some profit my leverage change from 1:100 to 1:500.

I learnt about FBS fromthe Internet

FBS offers interesting promotions and contests –100% deposit bonus

The company works perfectly. I consider FBS to be the best broker.

I learnt about FBS fromby my self

I have noted such trading advantages of FBS asAll trading strategies and EAs allowed

Last edited:
I learnt about FBS froma website dedicated to Forex

The company works perfectly. I consider FBS to be the best broker.

I have noted such trading advantages of FBS asminimum deposit – 5USD, 5 account types for all levels of clients, leverage from 1:1 to 1:2000, minimum lot volume – 0.01

FBS is really good as far as deposits and withdraws are concern, my experience with them has been really good and I'm looking forward to good things in future.
How much did you invest in here and cashout in here? In my experience once I started cashing out my profit in here they increase the minimum leverage from 1:100 to 1:500 then I get stop out. When I invest again to my surprise I can have leverage back again to 1:100. Seems if you are earning in here they do something spanky.