• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Fade up with Forex?

I usually trade those assets which are among more popular pairs like EUR, USD, GBP etc and they usually carry lowest spreads as compared to any other assets.

I am not fed up with Forex. Yes sometimes i really get upset with my trading result but i am not fed up on this business. Forex trading business needs determinations, passion and willingness to perform well in the market. If you want to really make good living with Forex you need to work hard and understand the market situation. There are millions of ways you can try in Forex to make money but real mechanism is understood by very few. There are many mentors out there but only few knows the secret of trading.
I am trading with FreshForex with the help of whom i am a successful trader. This is not just a broker they are more than a broker. They provide the best support, best educational materials, bonus on deposits, swap free accounts and great analysis support with the help of which you can make money without any hassle.

Yes that’s true, I am a new Forex member! But to be honest; I am very much hopeful about my success! Because; I have already complicated technical analysis of market and right now, I am working on news analysis! I seem, very soon I will be ready for my 1st live trading.

At the beginning stage when I face losses I became frustrated. But when I have understood the fact that it is my patience, hard work and proper trading psychology which can provide me success I have started my trading knowledge acquisition process. For ensuring achievement no trader will require academic knowledge about forex. It is the practice that can help any foreign currency exchange trader to be more and more expert here.

At the beginning stage when I face losses I became frustrated. But when I have understood the fact that it is my patience, hard work and proper trading psychology which can provide me success I have started my trading knowledge acquisition process. For ensuring achievement no trader will require academic knowledge about forex. It is the practice that can help any foreign currency exchange trader to be more and more expert here.

Nice to see mate; you have learned from your own experience; great job! Same experience from me I mean your beginning part.

Forex trading requires skills, knowledge and experience. Without them success not possible not matter how much one try. It also takes years of study and experiments to be skilled. 1st a trader has to accept this reality before starting trading.

I think trading requires a lot of patience. If a trader cannot work with the right mindset, it will be impossible to make a profit. This loss must be maintained with a risk ratio in trading.

Most traders don't get success since lots of them are not skilled enough. And many are servant to their feelings. They take decision with their feelings.

No I am not fed up with Forex because I know well that Forex opens a great opportunity for earning for me. It’s a blessing profession for those who know how to trade.

there are so many brokers in online who offering lowest trading spreads for the traders who are particularly scalpers. i hope you got the point.

You have to trade forex with great understanding because Forex stirs your brain by putting pressure on your mentality and sometimes traders become unable to reach a conclusion of their analysis.

Forex is risky for those who take high risk in trading. Here, you are flexible in enlarging and reducing trading risk. If you enlarge your lot size, your profit will be bigger.