• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Fade up with Forex?

Forex is the largest global currency market in the world. Forex gives us a great chance to earn a huge amount of money. But unfortunately some traders are really fade up with the Forex as they continue losing money in this business. What about you?

Not just yet. I'm doing ok and I like it so far. Forex has not been that bad for me so I'm not fed up just yet. I was hoping that I would continue to do better and better as days go by. I'm hoping to trade more often in the future. I think as I gain experiences, it will help me out significantly. I think if you're fed up you should look at reasons why you're losing. If you can't trade, try copying people on Etoro cause at least you will still make money.

Forex is the largest global currency market in the world. Forex gives us a great chance to earn a huge amount of money. But unfortunately some traders are really fade up with the Forex as they continue losing money in this business. What about you?

i have feeling like this before but after what i spend for this business i think it back that if i am giving up then i will be over, so that is why i keep going on and trying to be selective when trade, and gain new technique and skills which help me in my struggle, and until now i think that forex will never fade up unless i have a very big income and already have many passive income.

Forex is way too good of an opp to be fed up with it. If you're fed up with it then you must be gambling or so with it cause a good trader can have many profit and so forex is like a dream come true, I mean making a living right from your home is a dream come true for me and many other stay at home mom and dads if they're so. I don't think forex is a bad thing to be feeling so negative about it. You should learn and practice and then you will see the true joy of trading.

I have high hopes in forex trading. I do believe I can handle my account in here. I'm really excited to see myself earning big amount of money in forex trading. I do believe I can handle my account in here and become a good trader. I'm really excited to see myself earning big amount of money in forex trading. Earning 1,000 dollars a month is my main goal right now.

If forex gets you frustrated, you will be fade up with it. It has happened to my own big brother and that is the major reason he quit. But the reason sometimes is caused by the trader themselves because they go into it with full force and no knowledge which is a bad way to try forex. If you face forex with a wrong approach, you should be ready to face the music.

I don't even hope to have a bad experience with Forex. I still believe that I might not be getting the best I desire from it now but what I just need is to remain steadfast and keep working my ways through. I don't see it as something that the benefits will come automatically or overnight but with time.

If forex gets you frustrated, you will be fade up with it. It has happened to my own big brother and that is the major reason he quit. But the reason sometimes is caused by the trader themselves because they go into it with full force and no knowledge which is a bad way to try forex. If you face forex with a wrong approach, you should be ready to face the music.
Wow, so he quit cause he got fed up with losses. Well, he should learn so much more so he won't lose. I guess doing it full force without knowledge is not the way to go. He should not quit but rather assess his skills and mistakes and refine them. I mean forex is good business so don't quit so easily. I think many do gamble with it and then quit and its called the gamble effects.

Wow, so he quit cause he got fed up with losses. Well, he should learn so much more so he won't lose. I guess doing it full force without knowledge is not the way to go. He should not quit but rather assess his skills and mistakes and refine them. I mean forex is good business so don't quit so easily. I think many do gamble with it and then quit and its called the gamble effects.
In the case of this my big brother, he lost so much big money that if you were in his shoes, you will quit. Forex is difficult for the trader to trade in it if he or she is not making profit from his or her trading.

Dear, Forex can sometimes get really frustrating. If you have lost in series and huge too when you didn't make some good arrangement or expectations for it. I personally don't feel losses that much because I try to invest only that amount that I can think less of even though I lose. I don't really see it as a means to make it huge but little by little.

its important to learn as mush as possible about forex quickly, because you will definitely loose in the lack of knowledge, which inturn will make you to loose. It will shatter your confidence and you would not like to trade anymore...

We dont need to be fade up with forex trading because it seems so annoyed i think forex trading is one of the business which comprise but risk and succees so you dont have to just focus on trading without having proper skill to deal with those trade learn well and you are up with forex feel reductant and nothing for you to gain

am not fade up with forex I think I just need to continue learning till I get there when am there I guess its the best and I will rejoice rather than stoping my long started jorney half way

By and large traders in particularly the newcomers fade up with Forex when they fall a great loss. Actually they try to make money from this volatile trading place without learning. so, before earning money from this market place first of all we the traders have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning.

That’s really true, maximum Forex traders lose their momentum so early! The problem is, novice traders open their live trading account before completing their task on demo! They want quick success here! On the other hand, which traders take enough preparations in their demo account prior to investing their real money, they can enjoy their live trading session!

I see, a number of new Forex traders lose their hope too early! But in my 1st year of trading, I did not count my trading result! Then I was seeking to learn fundamental and technical analysis of trading only. So I want to suggest all of novice trader, don’t lose your hope here! Of course, it’s possible for you!

Yes, unfortunately a number of Forex traders are unable to make regular income from this trading profession! Actually, Forex is not easy way of money making, traders need to invest their own money with enough preparations!

If you are fade up with your trading, then start again demo or take a little break! Live trading is so much channeling, and only good skilled Forex traders can earn good amount of money by live trading! So, be sure on your trading skilled first before live trading.

I am a retail Forex trader, by trading capital is below 1K, so hedging is not effective trading strategy for me! I am more comfortable with scalping trading! I seem, hedging is not appropriate for general traders!

In Fx trading, despite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly if you don’t have a comfortable trading spreads. Because the trading spreads can affects the result of our trading with certainly.