• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

"Experts" providing Forex services for money

Hello traders!

From time to time I face people calling themselves "trading experts" who provide their services for money. What do you actually think about such services? It is one more chance to sit on a loss again and again or a real chance for a newbie to achieve skills asap?

Well keep in mind that forex is a worldwide business. And not all good traders have money to trade. People raise a question "if you are good at trading then why you need to sell your service". Being good at trading does not mean one will make huge amount in a month.

I think there can not be an unequivocal answer. If an expert advisor is reliable, and you see it in action, you can use its services. But often, people try to make money on traders by offering them help, although it is unlikely that they can be called successful traders themselves. Practice and Theory - different things.

I think there can not be an unequivocal answer. If an expert advisor is reliable, and you see it in action, you can use its services. But often, people try to make money on traders by offering them help, although it is unlikely that they can be called successful traders themselves. Practice and Theory - different things.

I have my own definition of successful. So others can have theirs. About the expert advisors out there, I don't think anyone would share their profitable EA because if they do then it won't be profitable anymore.

Hello traders!

From time to time I face people calling themselves "trading experts" who provide their services for money. What do you actually think about such services? It is one more chance to sit on a loss again and again or a real chance for a newbie to achieve skills asap?

I have enough doubt about their quality! Because, I believe small trading capital is not such a big problem for the quality full Forex traders! Trading is a knowledge-based profession, means knowledgeable traders can use market opportunities regularly, no skill is the key point here!

Well keep in mind that forex is a worldwide business. And not all good traders have money to trade. People raise a question "if you are good at trading then why you need to sell your service". Being good at trading does not mean one will make huge amount in a month.

That’s a very logical point! I can’t ignore it! Even, I see so many profit screenshots on social media; I gauss they are the scammers! Because, professional traders are busy with trading, not sharing their screenshot!

That’s a very logical point! I can’t ignore it! Even, I see so many profit screenshots on social media; I gauss they are the scammers! Because, professional traders are busy with trading, not sharing their screenshot!

That's true. People who have earning they stay busy in doing their jobs. Also if someone needs money to trade then they can use PAMM account and copy trading for extra. They don't need to sell anything.

That's true. People who have earning they stay busy in doing their jobs. Also if someone needs money to trade then they can use PAMM account and copy trading for extra. They don't need to sell anything.

Thank you very much. But, most of the new traders want to make quick money and they take unreliable 3rd party service.

Thank you very much. But, most of the new traders want to make quick money and they take unreliable 3rd party service.

You are right and in this case we can’t do anything. What we can do is tell them what should be done and should not be done. Rest is up to them.

Beginners can choose a broker that offers a better trading platform, a free demo account, allows minimum deposits and charges low fees.

A broker’s support is very much needed for traders. I hope your broker provides you with all technical tools. While going for a broker, try ECN brokers.

Expert traders are quite unwilling to trade with high risk because they know the outcome of taking too risk. They take tutoring traders as their additional earning source.

I am not that much addicted to EA trading actually because whenever I ran EA on my account, I had to suffer loss.

We are benefited by wrong appreciation in no way. More and more knowledge on leverage and spread should be gathered.