• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

experience will complement the knowledge we have

Forex learning is a long time process! It’s not possible to make a huge amount of money in a quick time! Because, it’s a knowledge-based profession. So, new traders should practice more and more in their demo, without spending here enough sessions (in the demo), they will be not eligible for live trading.

yes when we have proper experience in this field ,we can utilize the proper knowledge and like that we can get the most of the benefit .

Of course, experience is very much important element here! I see, many traders started there trading journey very normally but now they are enjoying enough based on their long time trading experience! But I didn’t mean that, all of experienced Forex traders are the successful.

Adequate trading knowledge and expertise can be winning for the traders. And for this reason, in each forex forum we receive the same guideline for the expert traders that a foreign currency exchange trader should try to complete trading education with demo trading account. Again, without hard work, sufficient time and energy employment in forex market no trader can sustain here and thereby can’t be able to receive desired experience here.

Experience is important no doubt on it! Especially during the volatile market; your previous experience will help you a lot! But, having a learning mentality is important!

Agree but I prefer to stay away from market during high volatile news times. lol

My mentality works differently and I try to trade where I see fit. Don't force myself.

Agree but I prefer to stay away from market during high volatile news times. lol

My mentality works differently and I try to trade where I see fit. Don't force myself.

You are on the right way! I see; many traders try to force themselves to make money; end of the day, they lose their everything!

True words

Indeed, trading becomes better with experience and how much time you give in learning practically.

As you trade, you work on your strategies by reducing your errors and improving your existing trading skills.

Trading is entirely skill based and practical. You can’t go anywhere with your knowledge alone, instead you need to put your skills to practice in order to succeed. But I agree with the title of the thread. Knowledge and experience complement each other. If practice helps you build the experience, then knowledge creates a strong base for practical work.

Yes, definitely, trading is all about continuous learning and how you turn that knowledge into profits. During the process of learning and implementation, what you gain is experience. So yes, they complement each other.

Trading is a journey where you become a better trader as you move. Indeed, experience makes you a better trader by minimising risks and increasing your trading skills.

Indeed, you become a better trader after every trade. However, it works only after you backest your strategies whether you win or lose. It is because strategies require to be flexible as the market is flexible and only experience and patience can make you a flexible trader.

For successful trading, you need knowledge, a learning process, practice, and experience. So, if you meet the first three criteria and continue to improve your trading strategies, you will be almost there in accomplishing your trading needs.