1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

experience will complement the knowledge we have

Discussion in 'General Trading Forum' started by rizal83, Feb 5, 2013.

1. radex78

radex78

In every business, we need motivation and need strong mental, might we facing many failure but don't these failure then making us in desperation then leaving business, if we fall and wake up again hence still possible we learn from previous experience

2. kxforexmart

kxforexmart

Always when we can have updated knowledge ,we can complement the thing with the help of experience because that time we can know how to utilize the strategy properly with the market trend

3. Fx Master

Fx Master

Experience and knowledge are same at all that we thinking practically. In spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy without having previous good experience. so, besides good trading knowledge we have to acquire proper experience by passing a long time.

4. radex78

radex78

Yes as trader should always improved skill day by day and making money through forex with good skill, with experience we will complement skill and become better trader with good learning

5. kxforexmart

kxforexmart

yes when we have proper experience in this field ,we can utilize the proper knowledge and like that we can get the most of the benefit .

6. clydewelch

clydewelch

Experience and knowledge are interrelated. You require both information and experience to get achievement in forex trading. It is said that Knowledge is control. However, actually information is control when it is connected. Experience can originate from applying information and in the meantime learning may come through involvement. Trading is a bundle. You need every one of the things to be fruitful. You require learning, venture and experience also. I like Markets Cube instructive assets. It helps a great deal to increse my insight.

7. Tom Latham

Tom Latham

Forex learning is a long time process! It’s not possible to make a huge amount of money in a quick time! Because, it’s a knowledge-based profession. So, new traders should practice more and more in their demo, without spending here enough sessions (in the demo), they will be not eligible for live trading.

8. lioneld

lioneld

Of course, experience is very much important element here! I see, many traders started there trading journey very normally but now they are enjoying enough based on their long time trading experience! But I didn’t mean that, all of experienced Forex traders are the successful.

9. LorrainMor

LorrainMor

Adequate trading knowledge and expertise can be winning for the traders. And for this reason, in each forex forum we receive the same guideline for the expert traders that a foreign currency exchange trader should try to complete trading education with demo trading account. Again, without hard work, sufficient time and energy employment in forex market no trader can sustain here and thereby can’t be able to receive desired experience here.

10. Lee Mark

Lee Mark

Experience is important no doubt on it! Especially during the volatile market; your previous experience will help you a lot! But, having a learning mentality is important!

11. Yorley

Yorley

Lee Mark, thank you for making this note. We dont speak much about time of highly volatile market. And, actually during this time you can only depend on your experience and nothing else. Knowing how to react properly can save you a lot of profits and capital

12. sininfinity

sininfinity

Agree but I prefer to stay away from market during high volatile news times. lol

My mentality works differently and I try to trade where I see fit. Don't force myself.

13. lioneld

lioneld

You are on the right way! I see; many traders try to force themselves to make money; end of the day, they lose their everything!