• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Expectations

The greater part of the traders come into forex trading with an unrealistic expectation. They think forex is a cash machine. They additionally require make their twofold in each tow or three days. In like way toward the end they wind up with an edge call. A reasonable objective ought to be 3 to 5% every month. There are not very many business where you can make these rate. My objective is likewise similar to this.

Even your expectations is quite high anyway I would lower them even more and more, being done for something like 5% monthly return is simply more than needed anyway for whatever reason out there. How else it could be possible with that matter ? I am completely lost and forgot that much.

newcomers can be mature only by more practicing . so trade more and more in demo if you want to be a real trader

I cannot agree with you, because such dreamers happen in any business direction, because not everyone can understand that in order to earn a lot of work and spend time on education, analysis, evaluation of statistics, etc...

I don't understand why people treat trading as a quick way to make money. This is a serious activity, which requires a lot of knowledge and skills to understand the nuances of the market, and people think that they can just catch up with the market and everything will be okay.

Let's be frank - the thoughts of a fast income and the fact that we will not make standard mistakes were in each of us.
The question here is quite different - when you realized that it is not that simple, you have to decide for yourself whether you will continue or not.

I can say that much depends on a person and his ability to manage his time and money. If a person is lucky enough to do something before, we will continue to look for easier ways. And if you are used to work and achieve everything by your work, then you will act just as seriously in trading.

If a person has been in business before, then 1-3% of profit per trading session will not be stressful for him, he understands that this is a normal stable indicator.
But it will not be enough for a novice trader, so it is important to prepare and psychologically.
Well, at least, I think so...

The moment a trader becomes greedy, he starts aiming for irrational goals; expectations become unrealistic and all he gets are losses. It is very important for every trader to be rational and aim only what's possible keeping the risk management intact.

Many traders come to market with the expectation of becoming rich overnight. But in reality, it happens opposite. So, try to learn and make realistic expectation to achieve in trading.

Yes you are right. People here want to make lot of money in a short time. As a they are more interested in trading than learning. But knowledge and skills comes first. They are not ready to understand it.

Trader need to have a realistic expectation in trading. However, most of the new traders come to the market with unrealistic expectation. Then they feel miserable.

Discipline is just as important in our lives as it is in our trading. If a trader does not work to maintain discipline, he will never be able to trade successfully.

Unrealistic expectation is one of the reasons people lose money in trading. They forget the logic. Expectation should match with our skills and experience.

Money management is extremely important in trading. By far most of individuals slump in trading since they don't take after incredible money management rules. You can't risk more than 2% of your capital. You can take one trade or a couple but total risk should not outperform 2% of your capital.