1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Expectations

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by Anderson, Nov 6, 2019 at 1:42 PM.

1. Anderson

Anderson

The greater part of the traders come into forex trading with an unrealistic expectation. They think forex is a cash machine. They additionally require make their twofold in each tow or three days. In like way toward the end they wind up with an edge call. A reasonable objective ought to be 3 to 5% every month. There are not very many business where you can make these rate. My objective is likewise similar to this.

2. Loading...