• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Exiting a trade beyond the initial stop

But this exit point when the right stoploss is been set we dont need to worry that much because our trade will be automatically exit when we hit the stop loss limit this will actually help the trade to exit by its self .

nahid

Membership Revoked
Stop loss is a great tool available to all Forex trading using which we can limit our losses.our trade will be automatically exit when we hit the stop loss limit this will actually help the trade to exit by its self .

many traders I guess found no difficulties in entry level but maybe have difficulties in exit level. its normal and sometimes traders not close trade after get particular pips profit and choose to let it run while their basic analysis is greed and not logical reason. otherwise, traders let the loss run because they expect the price will support back their position, but unfortunately it never happen. so, analytical and logical approach needed to found the exact level of exit place.

Though sometimes I book an order even before my initial stop loss I never change my stop loss a few pips further after once I set it. Stop loss is a risk control technique to limit our losses. A good stop loss can save us from a big loss. However stop loss should be judiciously placed and if it is placed very near then it can close a good order with a loss due to market fluctuations.

I enter a position because I expect it to go positive after a while. I don't really have a stop loss, I'll stay in a position for as long as it takes to get in to the positives. I'm probably just really stubborn but hey, it's working so far. :p

Before entering a trade, both stop loss and exit price needs to be perfectly calculated. Once the cut off points are decided, under no scenario, a trader should change the stop loss and exit price. A trader should be consistent with his trading strategy. Under no case a deviation should be there. If so, it will certainly result in a loss. Most beginners show half mindedness in complying to stop loss and exit price. That would ultimately place the traders account at risk.

Every trade should have a perfect purpose. There are some features those are really helpful for trading. Stop loss is an important features for the trader by which one can stop trading automatically when the trading is crossing the loss limit. In this way a trader can automatically exit trading.

Don’t become a big problem if market offering opportunity still. Sometimes, momentum market move beyond our prediction, we have extra profit and why we are not accept it. It benefit because market give us chance to get more. That is why I am never set a target. In order to get maximum profit from market.

Is it true that one of the key things that you need to consider is the purpose behind every trade is to exit?

Well, I am trading with a fixed SL point in my trading! I have basically selected this SL according to my strategy’s requirement! In addition, I never close my trade manually, always I wait for the result either it’s SL or TP.

Is it true that one of the key things that you need to consider is the purpose behind every trade is to exit?

It’s a very much critical point! I see, a number of traders are closing their winning trades although the market flow supports their trade position! This is one of the most critical mistakes that retail traders do.

Don’t become a big problem if market offering opportunity still. Sometimes, momentum market move beyond our prediction, we have extra profit and why we are not accept it. It benefit because market give us chance to get more. That is why I am never set a target. In order to get maximum profit from market.

I think, we need to follow a trade until the massive center trade moves! During the small counter move market creates swing trades opportunity.

Much will rely upon to what extent you mean to hold your exchange; you need a thought where you will close your exchange with profit on your exchange size. For the most part, Stop Loss is around 1/3 of the potential Take Profit. With everything taken into account, for an inter day exchange that goes on for a few hours, it is smarter to have a Stop Loss that surpasses 15 pips.

Much will rely upon to what extent you mean to hold your exchange; you need a thought where you will close your exchange with profit on your exchange size. For the most part, Stop Loss is around 1/3 of the potential Take Profit. With everything taken into account, for an inter day exchange that goes on for a few hours, it is smarter to have a Stop Loss that surpasses 15 pips.

To be honest; I have consistent 5 SL’s experience! This is why; I don’t take now more than 2% risk in my individual trade position! Because, 5 SL means 10% of my full trading balance!

Now I am comfortable with multiple trade positions; but till now I am not taking more than 3% risk in a single session. Because, I know the value of money management rules.

When you enter a trade, you should be very clear about the losses that you are prepared to take. It is also desirable that you should have a limit on profits so that your decision is not overtaken by greed.