• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Everyone has his or her own trading style

Every trader should have his unique trading style based on the characteristics of the trader. It is important for a trader to choose a trading strategy which matches his trading style.

Yes! Each trader has different trading goals and accordingly different requirements are there in order to achieve those goals. So, it's highly recommended to formulate your own trading strategy based on your trading needs rather than copying other traders' strategies.

yup, thats true, traders will fall into a certain style that suits them and their life style depending on their time and ability. thats just how it is.

This is something that every trader should read! It’s easy to say that a certain trading strategy is proving profitable for another trader. But, when you decide to try it, the results can be totally different. That’s because you didn’t implement the strategy in the right way. You need to find your trading style and build a strategy accordingly.

This is something that every trader should read! It’s easy to say that a certain trading strategy is proving profitable for another trader. But, when you decide to try it, the results can be totally different. That’s because you didn’t implement the strategy in the right way. You need to find your trading style and build a strategy accordingly.
I agree! It is not wise to copy the exact strategy of other traders. It is not necessary that what that trader does will also work for you. Always personalise it according to your needs and goals.

True, and you should follow your own trading way! Don’t try to copy others trading strategy, because it’s one of the most dangerous & common mistake by the new traders! Use demo, to build your own trading skill! In addition, don’t force yourself to make money here!

Imo, it is better to have your own trading style because all look at the market differently and have their own strategies and expertise. If you copy trade, then you depend on someone. Moreover, it is very hard to find good copy trading resources or master traders. Manual trading is the best option if you take the best decision based on your analysis.

Imo, it is better to have your own trading style because all look at the market differently and have their own strategies and expertise. If you copy trade, then you depend on someone. Moreover, it is very hard to find good copy trading resources or master traders. Manual trading is the best option if you take the best decision based on your analysis.
If the trades that we are doing are reliable then our income will also get increased.

Traders should such a treading style in which they feel comfort. For example- I like scalping because it is comfortable for me. I can bear away profit very quickly by scalping. On the other hand, long time trading requires patience which I don’t have in plenty. That’s why scalping is my first and foremost priority.

Yes, right! And your trading strategy should be as unique as your trading style. It might require you to take several risk trades in the market. But if you happen to find a good trading strategy for your trading goals, you will rock it in the long term.

Yes, right! And your trading strategy should be as unique as your trading style. It might require you to take several risk trades in the market. But if you happen to find a good trading strategy for your trading goals, you will rock it in the long term.
When we are making use of a trading strategy we will need to understand the importance of making use of the correct systems.

Long-term trading is such a kind of traders which is preferred by very less number of traders. It’s because they don’t have accurate trading signals all the time. Most traders rely on other’s signals for their profit. So traders should enhance their respective trading capability.

I think that’s what makes the market a place where everyone tries to get their way, some win and some fail. Trading style is generated after backtesting different strategies, so if the trader finds their strategy, profit isn’t that hard to achieve.

Everyone has a unique style of trading. The point is to make it profitable and not as unique as it can be. We cannot copy from others as it will put us in great danger of losing. When we look at others’ strategies, we can tweak ours, but it is not necessary.

You can use multiple strategies simultaneously to forecast the market with great certainty. Traders mostly like to follow others but it won’t grow ability in them.

It’s true that all traders have their own trading styles. But it’s also true that when they start, they use someone else’s trading style because they are yet to discover theirs. It gets easier for them if they learn to keep patience and maintain a trading journal to know what they must do for better trading.

Some traders are aggressive, while others are defensive. Some trade with a trend and while others
trade against it. Some use technical indicators, others mainly rely on fundamental analysis.
There's no one way that works for everyone. You have to find what works for you by trial and error. The important thing is to have a plan and stick with it!