• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Every trader has his own

Every trader has his own specific trading methodology. For me I for the most part trade in New York time session. I find this session more liquid than various sessions. Starting at now I open my talks and start to see it with my motivation. In case I find any set up I open the trade.

Every trader has his strategy through which it is very easy to earn a trading profit. Many traders cannot exist in a strategy and this is the main reason for their loss.

Every trader should make their own trading plans. Because different trader has different abilities and ways of trading. So, following others strategy may put them in great danger in this market.

Every trader should make their own trading plans. Because different trader has different abilities and ways of trading. So, following others strategy may put them in great danger in this market.

We need to make a Trading Plan that will take into account the daily trend and also the daily support and resistance levels so that we can use it on a daily basis.

You can earn money from Forex trading if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life without having a reliable support form a credible trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

You can earn money from Forex trading if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life without having a reliable support form a credible trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

For traders it is important that they start doing Forex Analysis so that they will be able to know which time is suited for them to Enter into the markets.

We cannot rule out the importance of a Good Trading Plan. This is important for us and we should make sure that our trading plan suits our trading timings also.

Stick to earning knowledge to flourish your trading career. Practice more and more on demo account so you can catch your mistakes. Understand the philosophy of the market so you can become strategically advanced.

Risk management strategy is followed to lower the risk of trading. As part of risk management plan, try to trade with micro accounts with low leverage and spread on pairs.

Don’t do any nonsense in trading rather take the trading as it appears. Try to catch the market trend by using strategies and trade accordingly to reap gain on the market.

Every trader has his own will but if a trader’s will doesn’t guide him to the right way, he shouldn’t rely on this will.