1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Every time a trader makes investment

Discussion in 'General Trading Forum' started by LorrainMor, May 16, 2019.

1. LorrainMor

LorrainMor

Every time a trader makes investment decisions he should try to ensure his skill utilization in the right mode. Moreover, a trader's success very much dependent on how he can manage his trading psychology and funds in combination to ensure rational investment verdicts. It is the duty of each trader to comprehend the market circumstances and act promptly by making necessary changes in strategies or by employing funds in right trades.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Every trader makes Forum Date
    Can every traders can make good trading signals ? General Trading Forum Jun 5, 2017
    What Every Trader Must Know About Drawdowns Market Forecasts and Analysis Aug 21, 2015
    Everything that reduces your benefit. Beginners Forum Sep 28, 2019
    You will require everything General Trading Forum Jul 5, 2019
    Every stakeholder of forex General Trading Forum Jun 3, 2019

3. sininfinity

sininfinity

Also remember that you can not win every trade. So do not use large portion of your capital in to one trade.

4. lioneld

lioneld

Obviously! Because, there is no certainty in Forex, it’s all about probabilities!

5. sininfinity

sininfinity

Yes. You can lose several trades back to back. If that happens to me then I take a step back and see if I am doing something wrong.

6. lioneld

lioneld

Nice to see your positive moves. Of course, we need to follow our own trading rules so honestly!

7. sininfinity

sininfinity

Agreed. Honesty with ownself is necessary. If one is not honest with himself then he is inviting loss.

8. Lee Mark

Lee Mark

Of course, it is! Basically, being a pro trader is not the easy practice! Honestly is one of the most important parameter!

9. sininfinity

sininfinity

I am only interested in meeting my financial goal. lol Not interested in any kind of title. Also when I have met my financial goal, I would not tell others. lol

10. Vernessh

Vernessh

Certainly we need to follow our trading plan and defined rules. However, if trading strategy is not perfected it might happen for lose deals to occur from time to time. It is very important that these deals are analysed and addressed immediately by trader in order not to make same mistake twice

11. lioneld

lioneld

No need to tell others man! It’s very private! Even; telling on the online medium isn’t secure enough. All the best!

12. sininfinity

sininfinity

Well I did not think about the security part but if you tell people that you have achieved your goal then people will bug you a lot. The same people who try to show they are some big shots or does not even answer your inquity.

13. Lee Mark

Lee Mark

I agree with you! In addition; I have no intention to share my own profit ratio on social media & online! Because; I see few traders already suffered a lot!