• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Everest Markets - everestmarkets.com

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Official discussion thread for Everest Markets at Digital Cash Palace.

- Users can ask questions, make suggestions to improve the service, share stories (no spamming/advertising).
- Brokers employees may participate in topics by answering questions. Promote and posting announcement.

Please be honest and fair with the broker being discussed.

Read/submit reviews for Everest Markets

Though I have not any experience with this broker I would prefer to open an account here shortly. However I would look for certain attractions like bonus or instant withdrawals before joining with this brokers. This is only the homework I do before joining any broker.

DavidWarren

Broker Representative
Dear Trader,

Thanks for considering to open an account with Everest Markets.

Our withdraws are available 24/7 directly from our website and are generally processed between 1 and 2 business days. We are currently running few promotions such as Demo Account Contest, Deposit Bonus, Partners Program, etc. Please visit our website to find out more.

Do not hesitate to email us or contact personal account manager directly if you have any question.

David Warren
Relationship Manager
Everest Markets

Everest Markets seems good at ECN account. I used to join Demo contest in there but it is very bad as they don't update ranking, they always says they will update in some day but never do it ontime or even not.

Though they are regulated and received good ratings from FXEmpire, I personally don't recommend it.

DavidWarren

Broker Representative
Hi Jack,

Thanks for your feedback.
We welcome your comments and for your information, email will go around regarding our revamped competition starting 1st August and the live ranking will be updated daily.
Do not hesitate to email us at [email protected] or contact personal account manager directly if you have any question.
Thanks again and have a good day.

David Warren
Relationship Manager
Everest Markets