• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

EUR/CAD analysis

The EURCAD market has already crossed it’s range and following the uptrend strongly indeed. Buyers can have the opportunity to capture it where the signal is taken by the analysis done by fibo and trend line. So to the buyers the entry point is at 1.5166 and the closing point is at 1.5381.

eurcad-d1-instaforex-group.png

The EURCAD market has already crossed it’s range and following the uptrend strongly indeed. Buyers can have the opportunity to capture it where the signal is taken by the analysis done by fibo and trend line. So to the buyers the entry point is at 1.5166 and the closing point is at 1.5381.

eurcad-d1-instaforex-group.png

Thank you very much for your analysis! I see, you are sharing your point of views regularly! No doubt, it’s a great opportunity for the new traders to learn technical analysis from your chart! Just keep it up the good work! Happy new year 2018.

Thank you very much for your analysis! I see, you are sharing your point of views regularly! No doubt, it’s a great opportunity for the new traders to learn technical analysis from your chart! Just keep it up the good work! Happy new year 2018.
I see, there have so many dedicated forum members in this forum, that’s way this is one of the most popular Forex forum, and in everyday a huge number of new traders are joining here so willingly.