• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

EUR/CAD analysis

In the EURCAD chart this is clear market will go upward. The signal is assumed through trend line and Moving average. So the buyers the entry point will be at 1.4655 and the closing point will be at 1.5041. This will be a better opportunity to the retail traders.

eurcad-d1-instaforex-group.png

By and large traders in particularly the newcomers always like to depend on EUR/USD because of its comfortable trading spreads. But according to me, I think all newcomers should trade other major currency pair in demo account for increasing trading performance very rapidly.

In the EURCAD chart this is clear market will go upward. The signal is assumed through trend line and Moving average. So the buyers the entry point will be at 1.4655 and the closing point will be at 1.5041. This will be a better opportunity to the retail traders.

eurcad-d1-instaforex-group.png

According to the daily market context now I am bullish here! I see, on intraday context market already created a short-range and I seem, very soon it’ll break by the bulls! Yes, EUR/CAD is my one of the most favorite trading pair!

I just closed a short trade with 15 pips lose; yes I was trying for scalping and opened that trade based on intraday bias.