• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Entromoney - entromoney.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entromoney is one of the unpopular payment processors around yet, still maintains some degree of integrity on its own.

The payment system is one of those with some promising future and hope with advanced 256 bit SSL encryption security system to make sure your details are secured.

Relatively, the payment processor charges an average transaction fee you can come across payment processors of $0.05 + 1% for their personal and business accounts, and offers two purses of the dollar and euro.

You also don't have to worry about exchangers as you can find their certified exchangers by following a link on their site.

Site URL: www.entromoney.com

You will have 2 purse to transfer . That is purse for USD and purse for Euro, i also got a way to verify our account. The way is Login to your account, choose setting and upload your photo information and photo your address to us . The process will take about 24-48 hours.

Yeah, I think entromoney tries to simplify a lot of things. Right now also, I see them as the fastest growing payment processor because they are very much new and already going places. I believe that with this pace, they can also do a lot of things and make a better payment system.

I don't know about they are become the fastest growing payment processor, so far i only see Entropay accepted in few online earning site, but i still observed this one, if in this 2 months they show about a good progress maybe i will reconsider it.

I can still say that they are the fastest growing payment processor and the reason I've not tried their service and exchange is because I have not had the chance to register and get the full details of how their exchange is with one of their exchangers.

I used to see only 3 exvhangers on their site but right now, they have 9 exchangers with 2 even coming from my country. You can also see how popular their demand is here:

http://sonepay.com/

Exchange the fund in this payment processor will be nice if their rate on the local bases will be a bit higher to Paypal locally, because for now PM, WM has the higher rate locally. Hope in the future days that this payment processor will be accepted in many different online programs, because that is mostly what can grow there Business.

Well, I requested a withdrawal with one of the forums paying through this payment system and it was simply nice using it. Their fee is one percent and the exchanger fee to PM is still not much. I got $11.67 for the 12.10 that I exchanged and I think I will still request with it again since their exchange is instant.

I think that you should leave this processor in terms of requesting through it and after every thing Exchanging it into PM, whereas you might get paid through PM. So that means letting $0.43 to go by. I would have love to get paid through this processor and exchange it through an Exchangers that will pay into Bank Account in local currency.

I can still say that they are the fastest growing payment processor and the reason I've not tried their service and exchange is because I have not had the chance to register and get the full details of how their exchange is with one of their exchangers.
I can't say they are the fastest one but until now it seems they still cannot beat even Okpay which is the senior.overall the system is actually simple and nothing interesting but the transfer rate is good enough and also admin is open to so many business including some high risk business.

Ofcourse,they cannot beat OKPAY,the admin is not promoting the payment processor in a good way. Apart from this forum that we earn through EM,I have not seen any other place I can earn with it. I think I created my account for fun sake.

I think the payment processor didn't grow with much pace as I thought or as they started with. That not withstanding, they are still adding more exchangers which means that the admin might have some good plans for it. They've got eight exchangers already and if you want to know how popular they are becoming, just visit sonepay website.

Well,they might have about 8 exchangers but I think that will not make them to be that popular. If they want to be popular,they should encroach into fields like PTC,HYIPs,Forex,MLM etc, if they can disseminate to those sections,I guess they would be more popular.

Yea, popularity is not about Exchangers but it comes from how smooth is their Business moving and how fast they are and how many other Online Business are patronizing them. But most often, many clients are Ok with other processors and that is somehow hard for up coming processors to rank higher on a short while.

If they can sponsore a ptp forum and convince forex broker sites to use them I'm so sure this one will going to get some more clients and before we know it its already popular. I do know that the more sites this processor can convince the more clients will going to join this site.

That's not true,I have seen a payment processor that is been used in forex brokers and it is not that popular,for example,fasapay. Only one field will not make a payment processor to be popuplar and if a payment processor want to start from one field,they should start from the hyip field. I think that field helps a payment processor to grow.

Really only one field will not make a payment processor to be popular because popularity means Generally used.....It is true @budadu like they have started with some of the recent forums like WMF and that obviously made New members to join and also maintaining that method in most forums which will bring in the more prospects.

What are you talking about,when it was introduced in the forum that you talked about,the admin introduced it with a bonus. The question now is,even with the bonus,how many members requested for a payout through it,just one person and that person did not request for another payout through it again. Well,if the management of EM can introduce it to PTC,the payment processor might get popular.

In business, one costumer is valuable or valued because if they served that costumer well, he or she will carry out the Good News, and that will bring in more customers in. And establishing their payment processor won't be all that easy because of the strong competitive in the Market from the other Giant processors. But that does not mean that they will because of that reason and have to relax.

The service of the payment processor is quite good and applaudable but one thing I know is that for any of the newer payment processors to become very popular, then they need to throw money around. Sponsor a lot of places and even more than one popular forums in other to attract attention.

That's what I am talking about,even the Capitalsure that is pretty new is getting more popular than this payment processor,the admin of CS made it to be known in the HYIP field,so I expect the admin of this one to make this PP processor to be known in one field too,be it Forex,Gambling site,Matrix/Cycler,PTC etc. That will help the payment processor a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.