• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Emotions.

Emotion is the number one obstacle for forex trading. Being a human being every person have emotion. But to do profitable business it is better to not concentrate in your emotion. Emotion can bring lose in your business in spite of profit. If you consider your emotion you might lose the business opportunity to earn profit. Maximum traders who losses continuously is an emotional traders.

Emotions are the worst enemy to traders. And we are emotional being. We have joy, fear and greed. When we make a good profit we become over joyous and when we make loss we become fearful. Sometimes we open a trade out of greed. All these emotions are in our DNA. With careful thinking we can change it

You really need to control yourself when trade so something like that should really be done if you want to get it going. In no other cases it would be profitable unlike of yours so please do something with that if you really can. See my point ?

Practice is the best medicine! Such as; when I opened my 1st live account then I completed more than 500 trades in demo to judge the quality of my own trading system!

Practice is the best medicine! Such as; when I opened my 1st live account then I completed more than 500 trades in demo to judge the quality of my own trading system!

Well said; I think traders need to ensure 1st their own trading skill; then for live trading! Otherwise, the live trading would be destroying!

A good trading strategy and a risk management system is the best medicine to emotional disaster. If you can stick a a plan, good and success will be yours.

No doubt, money management plan plays an important role here! Without having a good plan on it; the outcome will be horrible!

In forex market, you need to make all your decisions perfectly and properly. You should be very careful about the timing. A movement in a wrong time can put you in great danger.

True. But demo traders lack emotion in trading. So, real trading is essential for learning to control emotion.

If you want to start forex trading as your business you have to gather all kinds of knowledge and exp[erience about the forex market. Without the proper knowledge, you can not make money from this market.

Hope that Covid-19 vaccine come in this year, although market is gradually recovering. Market also saw volatility in 2020 which never seen before.

Emotion trading is a detrimental part of success. Which will always make you low mindset. And fear and greed will work while trading. So emotions should be given up first.

Emotion plays the significant part in trading. Not only newbie traders traders don't have psychological stability in regards to trading. Fear and greed overpowers them. That is why it's extremely important to understand how to control feelings. .

The emotions will be present. However, there is a difference between reacting to emotions and reacting to them. Our decisions should be influenced by our emotions i.e greed, fear, and anger.

The emotions will be present. However, there is a difference between reacting to emotions and reacting to them. Our decisions should be influenced by our emotions i.e greed, fear, and anger.
We will need to do such type of trading that can bring down the Emotions present in our trades.

That is why a forex trader is always advised to develop a strong psychology. There is nothing worse than losing more money out of vengeance trading. A trader must know how to control his negative emotions like greed, anger, depression, frustration, and not reflect that on trading.

In trading, emotion is the enemy. Emotions hinders traders’ rational decision making capability. This makes learning to manage emotions crucial.

No matter how hard you try, you will always get emotional and when you are taking risks with your money. But it is entirely up to you how you deal with your emotions. Learn to control them so that you can control the way you react to the market.