• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Emotions

Emotion is mainly considered the foremost reason for losing in Forex trading. So it would be great if we practice our trading devoid of this nature. Even though it is impossible to remove completely from our trading but we have control our emotion to keep survive in this volatile trading place for a long time with making profit successfully.

This is way, I made my fixed trading plan in my demo, in addition right now I just trade in my live trading account according to my plan! But it’s true, I can’t control myself 100% at all, by the way my money management game plan helps me to recover my losing pips!

Trading is a very challenging thing to do for a person. Trading is one of the most challenging profession ever cause it consist of various emotions and if you are trading in the market you should be aware of the emotional changes you might face during the trading process. Trading is all about precision and timing. Trading is all about patience and proper risk management. I have seen many people who have gone insane after they lose in Forex trading and lose all their money.
I am currently trading with FreshForex broker who helped me to understand the psychology of the trading during my trading process. I learned well from their educational materials and overcomed my risk reward problems as well. Currently i am making my living with trading and i am very grateful to the broker for the guideline and help.

Usually too many loss making trader is not easy in controlling emotions, her desire just promptly return the capital loss, but better stop so that thoughts and emotions become quiet again, and do an evaluation in leisure

When I was a new Forex trader, then I didn’t know how to make dealing with the emotions! Then, over trading & over lots was my main problem! But gradually, I have improved a lot! But, I don’t open any trade position instantly without enough preparations!

Emotion is mainly considered the foremost reason for losing in Forex trading. So it would be great if we practice our trading devoid of this nature. Even though it is impossible to remove completely from our trading but we have control our emotion to keep survive in this volatile trading place for a long time with making profit successfully.

If you expect here 100% profit, then it’ll be very easy to lose your momentum! I see, my strategy produces only 75% profit, so I don’t mind with 25% lose!

If you expect here 100% profit, then it’ll be very easy to lose your momentum! I see, my strategy produces only 75% profit, so I don’t mind with 25% lose!

100% doesn’t exist here! No one can make only profit; lose is a very natural part here! This is why, I am expecting only 65 to 68% accuracy in my trading according to my strategy’s performance.

Emotions are the worst enemy to traders. And we are emotional being. We have joy, fear and greed. When we make a good profit we become over joyous and when we make loss we become fearful. Sometimes we open a trade out of greed. All these emotions are in our DNA. With careful thinking we can change it.

Emotions we can’t avoid at any places demo or live. But if we trade with emotions in real account it could be dangerous. That’s why it is more appropriate to use demo account before live trading to make sure how to manage emotions. On the other hand, the experience we acquired from demo not works in a live account. So, it’s really a complicated issue.

Nothing is easy on forex when you're emotional. You need to avoid emotions as much as possible as they distract you from making informed and effective trading decisions.

Forex market is a game of emotions as you have to control them in a proper way in order to get success here. Your control on the nerves improve with the passage of time if you are a good learner as a good learner is a good trader. Do you have strong nerves?

Forex market is a game of emotions as you have to control them in a proper way in order to get success here. Your control on the nerves improve with the passage of time if you are a good learner as a good learner is a good trader. Do you have strong nerves?

Now I have! But it took such a long time; initially I lost my momentum too early! But now, my long time trading experiences help me a lot! On the other hand, in every single day I’m improving.

Emotion plays an important role in trading. Open trade out of greed or frustration, leads to more loss. For trading we need calm, sound and calculative mind.

Due to fear, greed and frustration people lose money. These emotions do not let them think rationally. To overcome it a trader needs to study about trading psychology.

We mostly fail in forex due to our emotion so we should try to control our emotional engagement in trading because it hampers our progress.

Emotion has become a part of our trading while knowledge should have been. Psychologically weak people are more prone to his pitfall.

Make sure Forex education for your development. Among several forms of education, reading e-books, watching video tutorials are the ways of strengthening your trading quality.

Emotions in forex trading, such as fear and greed, can cloud judgment. Managing emotions is crucial for disciplined decision-making. Emotional control helps traders avoid impulsive actions and stick to their strategies.

Psychological stress is a cause of losing in this market. So, you should amend your mentality to avoid stress in trading.