• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Education

I trade with a broker who does not provide educational courses. My trade did not get worse from this. I know several people who trade on platforms with webinars and other educational resources. They rarely make a profit, but still do not despair.
I believe that there is no difference with which broker to trade. If you want to learn something new, you can always watch videos on youtube, read books, interviews with famous brokers.
So I do not agree with your statement.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

One month? Are you kidding mate? How can they learn the terminology of trading by only one month demo practice?

as a part of education

try to give best effort when learning , and mentor is a very complicated issue in Fx trading, some paid mentor there is who are actually good but difficult to find practically.

only learning cant help you at all without having a regular practice.
so keep focus on practicing besides learning.

traders should always trade in demo besides live account , its very supportive to use all trading strategies , signal and high leverage to see the performance how it works.

Honestly speaking , i don't believe any at any Forex Mentor paid or free, because most of them are found to be scams.

learning is a continues process, there is no way to stop learning in spite of being profitable , every time market changes its own trend so that we always have to acquire this attitude by learning.

discipline is an education.
discipline not only a human habit it also a character , to be experienced in discipline we have to be mentally strong first of all, otherwise no way to maintain

Demo trading the first of trading in Forex , but Honestly speaking I have never used this trading place when I was a newbie. Because I was bored in here. I studied in Pips School and besides this i was in live account with small balance. It worked greatly instead of demo account.

Education is most crucial in forex trading. New or expert, every trader should spend little bit of their time to gain knowledge. Knowledge is power. Market is changing continually. So, trader should learn about those changing market.

If you want to become successful in this riskyu market, you need to have proper knowledge and education about forex. Without proper education, you can not make money from its market.

Education is needed to perform well in anything. It is never possible to make a profit in trading without education. Beginner traders face losses most of the time because their knowledge about trading is not good. So to make a consistent profit in trading, it is necessary to collect a lot of research and information.