• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Education

Education is more important for becoming a knowledgeable trader very rapidly in Forex. for that reason , we the traders have to choose the trading platform which at all times ensures best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities with video tutorials.

Forex is a knowledge-based profession, means knowledge is the key point here! No one can success here without having own good trading knowledge! Many traders are making good money with very short-term trading experience because of their knowledge.

Education is the most obliged way to deal with oversee manage arrange twist up unmistakably choice trader. With a specific credible obsession to satisfy and hold five star Forex trading limits, you should always be adding to you learning base. Guideline is a steady method. Our whole life is a learning.

Obviously, education is a good thing when it comes to trading. Well, it also depends on the eductaion. I don't think something apart from econimics backround or Forex courses will be helpful.

Obviously, education is a good thing when it comes to trading. Well, it also depends on the eductaion. I don't think something apart from econimics backround or Forex courses will be helpful.

Mate, no doubt Forex mentor or any course can be helpful; but traders need to build their own trading skill to make profit!

Till now traders need to learn manually! According to my own research; so called online based courses are valueless! So; new traders shouldn’t invest their money on so called online based training courses!

That will be totally cool if we will have something like that in our forum, some section like on Earn Forex, Forex Peace Army and so on really. Would love to have something like that along with some crypto courses for our settings here.

That will be totally cool if we will have something like that in our forum, some section like on Earn Forex, Forex Peace Army and so on really. Would love to have something like that along with some crypto courses for our settings here.

Really that would be really great! You may know; this is very old forum & popular one!

Education is first quality to take an interest in trading business and without guideline nobody can pick up trading business. Everybody should get the hang of trading before putting any trade out the market. They should know how take a trade that can bring advantage for him. He or she furthermore should know how to constrain the peril, as trading is a dangerous business. Another basic thing is when to open a trade and when not to open a trade. Picking a not too bad broker is in like manner fundamental, sometimes a horrible broker can be explanation behind the disaster. I can express that I am outstandingly lucky to have a broker for my trading.

Just be sure not to pay for all that education anyway. All quality information already there and presented here for free anyway. Thanks in advance for doing so, that's really cool way of doing things. Do not buy in that systems and schemes.

Just be sure not to pay for all that education anyway. All quality information already there and presented here for free anyway. Thanks in advance for doing so, that's really cool way of doing things. Do not buy in that systems and schemes.

Same opinion from me! Basically, most of the paid courses are just bullshit or valueless! So, new traders should be aware on this issue!

I support Gravelwoods opinion. There is large number of learning material which you can find online for free, so there is no need to pay for it. In addition, you can open free demo account and practice what you have learnt. So, your is only to create one winning trading strategy and earn money

I believe that it is impossible to reach any heights without education in Forex . I don’t know people who have earned a lot of money with luck. Forex is always an analysis of the situation on the market.
I spent a couple of years understanding the basics of Forex. I mastered all possible strategies. And only now I can say that I understand Forex. And most importantly, I'm not going to the minus.

I believe that it is impossible to reach any heights without education in Forex . I don’t know people who have earned a lot of money with luck. Forex is always an analysis of the situation on the market.
I spent a couple of years understanding the basics of Forex. I mastered all possible strategies. And only now I can say that I understand Forex. And most importantly, I'm not going to the minus.
You are right; without learning nothing is possible here! All of the successful traders are knowledge!

Education is important, but that doesn't mean you should order some very big in cost educational material about everything so you really need to go away with that matter. All you really need is avaliable for free on our and similar forums.

Education is important, but that doesn't mean you should order some very big in cost educational material about everything so you really need to go away with that matter. All you really need is avaliable for free on our and similar forums.
Paid courses are valueless! Of course; there have so many useful info’s on the popular Forex forums like this one! I think; forex forum is the best option!

there is no way to ignore the importance of demo , but we are not serious when trading , because no real money there is and no emotions for that reason.

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading exeprince.

demo is the master place to acquire basic level of trading , generally after passing a while traders above all newcomers lost interest from demo , its all about seriousness that comes from real money, i suggest cent account for beginners level.