• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

education tools

A wide variety of education tools are available for the forex naïve traders so that they can get acquaintance with the basics of forex trading. Forex e-books, audio books, You Tube videos, online trading lessons, demo trading accounts, etc. are presented to help the beginners to acquire adequate trading ideas. Even forex forums are now effective trading tools existing in front of the forex traders so that traders can get expert help.

No doubt, all the accessories are useful but the problem there is no organized place to learn Forex! As a result, maximum traders lose their momentum in the mid path.

Yes, Without trading education, making profit not possible. One needs very deep understanding of the market. Most newbies make the mistake of not focusing on learning. They focus on earning without learning. And lose the money on continuous basis.

Trading requires a lot of education. Requires a lot of research and hard work. It is necessary to gain knowledge from where knowledge can be acquired.

Learning tools are needed to achieve education. It will be very difficult to acquire trading education without trading tools.

Yes, I agree. With education being the foundation of your trading career, you have to make use of different tools to achieve what you want. When I was learning, I read so many books, watched videos, listened to podcasts, and even joined several forums to learn. It helped me understand the market from different perspectives and I got a better picture of the market.

EUR/USD is the most profitable pair than other majors in my trading career. But as a newcomer I got confused because of its volatile trading spreads. But now I know how to keep pace with eur/usd.