• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Ebooks about Forex

I like ebooks. But is it safe to download those ebooks. As I am just worried about viruses. So I hope that you can give us something that is sure safe. But I hope other members would be able to confirm if it's indeed safe to download those links.

Viruses?

I like ebooks. But is it safe to download those ebooks. As I am just worried about viruses. So I hope that you can give us something that is sure safe. But I hope other members would be able to confirm if it's indeed safe to download those links.

Well whenever you download any free stuff over the internet there is a risk of virus.However if you try downloading through torrents which have good reviews then the chances would be greatly reduced although you cannot be 100% risk free.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member

Yes, I checked and it's safe to use. :)

Also, all the books above was uploaded to mediafire and available for viewing online, need not to download it.

I think we can view in some browsers those ebooks without putting or downloading them in our computer. And so far, I don't hear problems about ebooks since most of them are in pdf already and you need pdf reader for a better view of these forex ebooks.

I don't think that a virus can be spread on ebooks unless it's in rar file as, but when it's pdf then I think it's not possible. Well, I like reading some ebooks when I have some time because it is giving us more knowledge about Forex trading.

there are some ebooks where you can get some good strategies but thats not the fact at all..
i dont think anyone will provide ebooks for free, and thats also a fact that if you buy a ebook and then you find nothing useful there..
so its better to have discussions with professionals rather than trying to learn from ebooks.. :D

Yes, there are many ebooks but not all of it are good because you may find some tons of free Forex ebooks but as you read it there are some hidden agenda some form of advertisement offering something that guarantee your Forex success which likely a lie.

You should always do your research before buying anything because you dont want to end up using your money only to find that the ebook or book is not relevant for you or is not useful. Luckily there are a lot of ebooks that are available online for free to help beginners get up to speed. You can move on to advanced learning resources as you see your knowledge increasing.

Very good information about books of Forex trading so thank you very much to make us aware about the source of books of Forex trading but i have already this all books but it can helps other traders which having no information about this books.

I dont know if the books are free or we need to pay something for the book ,well the only material which am having now in forex is just a downloadedable material which I get free from the net and i will also like to take advantages of this one.

Of course ebook is also downloadable from the internet you can find lots of free ebooks everywhere, but of course you don't know if it's worth reading it because we don't even know if the author is a successful trader or just trying to make money from those who will read the ebook.

Actually, its just simple to create an ebook you just copy a content or any source then, you put it in the wordpad or microsoft word then, you are going to save it as pdf. Then, that's it you can have your own ebook. But nowadays its not really that good way to learn because there are many other means like forums and also videos from youtube.

Of course ebook is also downloadable from the internet you can find lots of free ebooks everywhere, but of course you don't know if it's worth reading it because we don't even know if the author is a successful trader or just trying to make money from those who will read the ebook.

Its just better to try to do your research first before delving into such material. This way you can ensure that you do get some value from the material that you are using to learn from. Whatever learning resources you are going to be using you need to be sure that it will add value to your learning of forex.

I think free downloadable forex ebooks wouldn't be giving us much knowledge since what would be explained inthere would be limited.i think downloading ebooks that would be requiring of us just to pay a few dollars would so much be of a better helping material.

There are ebooks that have been helpful for me in giving the basics of forex and I think that ebooks can be very useful. I think that because they are free there might be that assumption that they are of lesser value as a result. Babypips is also a free resource but many have benefited from it. This does not mean that we should not buy learning resources though because there are useful ones out there.

Yeah there are great downloadeable ebooks that we can be learning from about forex.Though it might eventually not be given us indepth knowledge of forex but yet i think it would be going a long way in helping to acquire much forex knowledge daily.

I dont know if the books are free or we need to pay something for the book ,well the only material which am having now in forex is just a downloadedable material which I get free from the net and i will also like to take advantages of this one.
Usually in term of ebooks its all depends on what site you want to download that ebooks. Some ebooks are free to download others are not. But to be honest what the use of downloading something that is not free right? In web right now you can get same ebook in other sites for free. So we just need to find one.

Is there a need for ebooks as we can read a lot of things online without downloading anything. So I think I would not forget about those ebooks specially I am not sure if they are safe. Anyway there's one website I have been doing some reading at already

I think it is great that we can read everything online but yet i think we can likewisely be downloading ebooks for our private use or let me be saying for future use.There is an every chance the site we are learning from not being available sometimes later.