1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

easyMarkets - easymarkets.com

Discussion in 'Broker Discussion' started by DCP Administrator, Apr 21, 2012.

Tags:
  1. DCP Administrator

DCP Administrator
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Official discussion thread for easyMarkets at Digital Cash Palace.

- Users can ask questions, make suggestions to improve the service, share stories (no spamming/advertising).
    - Brokers employees may participate in topics by answering questions. Promote and posting announcement.

Please be honest and fair with the broker being discussed.

more about easyMarkets Broker.

2. buckyuk

buckyuk
    Expand Collapse

I'm thinking about working with easy-forex.com, are their any reviews from people who have used it before?

3. soneri

soneri
    Expand Collapse

Yeah it is a good site but i'm using Profiforex which is highly reliable in dealings. They also offer great facilities to their clients for making the trade more worthwhile and easy handling of accounts is another good factor of Profiforex.

4. PROPENSITY100

PROPENSITY100
    Expand Collapse

Easyforex was amongst my list of brokers i selected by reviewing about 100 brokers. However I feel more comfortable with brokers like exness and fbs. They have faster payouts and also lower spreads. I would prefer to join easyforex if I have some attractive bonus offer from them. I advice that traders should verify their accounts with easyForex to have hassle free withdrawals.