• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Earn Forex

Without trading education, making profit not possible. One needs very deep understanding of the market. Most newbies make the mistake of not focusing on learning. They focus on earning without learning. And lose the money on continuous basis.

its really difficult to make sure right trading broker , because there are almost thousands brokers right now and most of them are found to be scams,.

Trading is not an easy job. The most important thing to develop is your psychology, if you cannot keep cool when your position is loosing money and make decisions based on facts rather than emotions you dont stand a chance.
Forex is not easy at all. You have to practice a lot and learn a lot so that you would be able to develop your skills. I'm having a hard time learning how to improve my skill as it would need a lot of patience.

Forex is not easy at all. You have to practice a lot and learn a lot so that you would be able to develop your skills. I'm having a hard time learning how to improve my skill as it would need a lot of patience.
Forex trading is easy for those who have proper knowledge and experience of trading but on the other hand it is difficult for those trader to earn from Forex trading who don't have knowledge about trading and don't have experience.so if any one want to become a successful trader then he/she should have to learn Forex trading first.

Emotions are the worst enemy to traders. And we are emotional being. We have joy, fear and greed. When we make a good profit we become over joyous and when we make loss we become fearful. Sometimes we open a trade out of greed. All these emotions are in our DNA. With careful thinking we can change it.
We should try to control our emotions and avoid our emotions from influencing our decisions. This is not easy and may take long time and experience to make our trading emotion free. Emotional control is more essential when one loses money in Forex trading because this is the time when many people behave irrationally and take hasty decisions with a view to recover their losses.

Pin bar is really popular but not for beginners, it is especially for the senior traders who are able to predict the real faction of this market with certainly by means of candlestick. According to me , who are able to make profit consistency by using this pin bar trading strategy , only they are professional in Forex.

Initially you need some time to understand the market and you have to be patience during this time. Once your understanding is over, you will start to gain profit.

money and risk management its all about same , i feel most of the time , because we use it to avoid unfortunate risk and losses

the first step of trading is always difficult for any beginners session. and also really challenging.

Forex can be a great part of trading if you have all inevitable parts of trading , so traders should choose the right trading instruments first of all.

cdemo is okay but i prefer micro for some reason even though there is little bit cost . but this is very supportive to make sure live trading knowledge and experience.

cdemo is okay but i prefer micro for some reason even though there is little bit cost . but this is very supportive to make sure live trading knowledge and experience.

You have to understand inflation, deflation, global affairs to trade Forex nicely. If you think Forex is more compatible for you, then start trading with a reliable trading broker.

We all gather in Forex to earn money but we hardly can make it possible due to following wrong strategy and selecting wrong trading broker.

The more a trader trades on the market, the more he can grow his knowledge. If a broker charges narrow trading spread, it’s better for you to gain more profit on the market.