• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

dream big: right or wrong?

Anyone can have big dream here. But if you become to millionaire your investment, hard work and patience should also be proportional. With realistic plan you can think of practical decisions. For example: you have started a micro account with $500 investment and you are dreaming to be millionaire in one year with that investment, now it is an impossible type of dream. Rather be realistic in your plan to gain success.

Well said. Many people enter in this market being unrealistic or with false promotion. Have a good trading plan and keep your expectations realistic to stay profitable in the long run.

Everyone should dream and have big dreams, but it is important to distinguish your dreams from the goals. Realistic dream with deadline and action plan is a goal, and of course the more you dream your goals should be also bigger. Don’t be afraid of them.

Making a living through Forex trading is certainly hard, but there are a variety of factors that can make it significantly easier for this to even be a possibility.

This doesn't mean we should be rash and hasty, lets take it slow and steady and you can gradually increase the pace at which you invest and trade.

I don’t think that people should post such nice articles about dreams and being millionaires and so. I think that it can negatively impact newbies and other people who will be stacked in that dream of making a millions on Forex. This would lead them to possibility to lose all their money

Anyone can have big dream here. But if you become to millionaire your investment, hard work and patience should also be proportional. With realistic plan you can think of practical decisions. For example: you have started a micro account with $500 investment and you are dreaming to be millionaire in one year with that investment, now it is an impossible type of dream. Rather be realistic in your plan to gain success.

Of course; there is nothing like wrong on it! But, expecting unrealistic profit is not like big dream.

Of course; there is nothing like wrong on it! But, expecting unrealistic profit is not like big dream.
A wise man use to say " life is what happens when you are busy making other plans". So while it's not bad to dream, we should work at achieving our dreams.

One can dream a big for his better life, but do not expect that it is going to happens every time for you. Because life is uncertain. Nothing is permanent and for ever.

A positive mindset will help me move forward in trading. As a trader, I can't dream big if I can't create the right mindset. So first of all I have to create a mindset.

Expert traders don’t want to share their strategies to newbies. So newbies should pass more time with the market to understand the market well so they can make a good strategy for them.