• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Don't Invest All your Money In forex

Status
Not open for further replies.
we should not put all our money in just one business or investment. sometimes we get to learn that some business is very profitable that we would be in a hurry to invest right away. but we should not be greedy. we should only invest not more than 50% of our total savings. because we always need to have money with us in case we loss in our business.

That is not a wise decision to put all of your money in one online business even that is forex that you put your money, it is better to diversify it, if you think forex as your own main income then you can put 50% of your business capital become forex capital, i think that is a good amount but in every traders that is depend on them.

That's true even if your very good successful trader that doesn't mean you have to put all your money in one basket. It's not wise because there's still some times that things would be out of our control and in one moment we can lose everything just like that. It would be terrifying to lose all our money and not have other sources of money anymore.

Right now I don't have enough funds to start trading and start earning in other investments vehicle so I guess I can say I have hard time earning right now. But I do hope that in the long run I can still end up maintaining and sustaining my account in forex for good. This is some how what I'm hoping to achieve.

I also lacking of capital to get started in Forex again. But then, I know I will going to have here more capital if I will focus in earning money and also in the bonuses or incentives that we can take advantage. I also hope that I can be successful here and be profitable and as much as possible to not have invest all of the money.

Traders should only risk some percent of their investment per trade, I mean under 3% which is often considered as good. If traders lose, there is 97% remaining and there are many chances to cover losses.

Traders should only risk some percent of their investment per trade, I mean under 3% which is often considered as good. If traders lose, there is 97% remaining and there are many chances to cover losses.

I think it is a common thing to been known that we shouldn't put all our eggs in the same basket to avoid sudden or unanticipated event. First before invest there should be consideration on what we can afford lossing in the sense that we certainly know that lossing this amount of money will not put more hardship to your life.

We should already know that it will be part of our risk management to have not all invested in one field or business. This should have also part of back up funds and divide it in the different business to not have huge risks in one business that we might not expect to have always gain profits.

it is true because trading in forex market will also have a chance to get lost of all money invested there, it is better to use money that you can afford to loose only so you will not facing financial problem with your life in future

That is one of the bells that rings to a newbie from the day he is introduced to trade up to the day he is said to be called a trader. I have an e-book called Knowing Forex and there is one thing about the book, each page you flip immediately after the content has a foot note in it which says; Forex is profitable but risky, do not invest all you have

Well, this is simple money managing rukes and it is common, we should know that forex trading is a business that has no fixed earnings, so therefore investing all is so risky. We also needs to know that earnings are estimated and not fixed in forex trading. So therefore the money we have to put in here is the amount we can afford.

I agree with all the points. There is nothing new to say. Newbie should always try to trade at demo account. After gaining few experience and skill, then try to trade at real account. But they should try to trade with lowest amount. That will lower their risk of facing loss.

It is true that one should not invest money into the forex with the intention of not getting the return. That said, people should be focusing more and more on the forex returns and consider how the business can be done without having to understand how that makes it better.

It's our goal to have profits from our investments. It's more likely that we will risk our money to have something in return. It's not our plan to trade in Forex if we just wanted to have losses. When it comes to the investments traders should care on the amount of capital they will invest and should be sufficient for their plans.

yes, we always invest with the expectation of getting profit. As forex trading is some like gambling for newbies. So it is very necessary to understand every prospect before investing.

I think we can make sure that we are only investing the 20 percent of the earning and making more consistent money. I am sure that some of those who invest 50 percent of the amount into savings are going to be in healthy management of portfolio. so make sure you are being very reasonable with the investments as well.

But we all have to understand that without investing much in forex trading, we cant make good profit. But in terms of newbies, they must really make use of a demo account perfectly well and can start up in real trading by opening a micro account and depositing some good bucks anyway. Its takes time and effort to be perfect
But then, one shouldn't risk all he's got just because he wants to earn much. Even during the learning process, we are always advised to invest only that which we can afford to lose.

But then, one shouldn't risk all he's got just because he wants to earn much. Even during the learning process, we are always advised to invest only that which we can afford to lose.

But at times we will need to take the risk. Invariably playing it safe might be hindrance to making a successful trade. Forex trading is all about knowledge, for me if I should see a very profitable probability market period I woulddnt mind trading all my money I have at that session.

But at times we will need to take the risk. Invariably playing it safe might be hindrance to making a successful trade. Forex trading is all about knowledge, for me if I should see a very profitable probability market period I woulddnt mind trading all my money I have at that session.

Is that not the height of risk itself. For the best interest of trade, it ia highly advisable for one not to invest all he has in Forex. Even when there are times one should take CALCULATED risks, it doesn't mean the person should do so to the detriment of his own self or his trading business.

Is that not the height of risk itself. For the best interest of trade, it ia highly advisable for one not to invest all he has in Forex. Even when there are times one should take CALCULATED risks, it doesn't mean the person should do so to the detriment of his own self or his trading business.

Understand me. I will invest all what I have in forex. For instance if I a, having 1000 dollars in my payment processor and after analyzy I see that there will be for sure lasting volatile period. I will invest all that money in my trading account and will therefore trade with it. Fores is risky but with a good analysis and indicators, you will be able to know when to invest and make money.

Status
Not open for further replies.