• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Dont be overconfident in Forex.

Overconfidence in forex will leave nothing with you except loss, profits can only be made if one will leave his greed behind and will carefully examine the market while placing trades.

Overconfidence comes after getting consistent profits but never forget that the market keeps changing, so it is better to prepare yourself even if you bear losses.

Greed will put you into overconfidence, do forex trading like a numb and limit your losses with proper calculation of stop loss.
Greed is when your expectation and skills do not match. Suppose I am not enough skilled but I want to make unrealistic profit like 5% per day. That's greed. When you know how much skilled you are and act accordingly, then you get rid of greed.

I agree that becoming overconfident is one of the major reasons why people lose in the forex market. They must be realistic and logical while making their moves.

The real secret of trading is knowledge and skills. Success in trading is impossible if you do not have knowledge and skills. There is no holy grail. It takes time to be skilled enough. But most people want to make money quickly without being skilled.