• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Don't Be Fooled By Randomness

In my live trading, I always rely on my trading skill, my knowledge and experience! I don’t rely on my luck or anything like this! I know, it’s all about probability, so I don’t try to avoid small losing trades here, but I try to learn from my mistakes!

Sometime as trader facing with successive loses and making them being angry and maybe on desperation, fooled by randomness movement often making them being confused how to analyze the trend with correctly, mistake the cause of loss and as trader need to evalution trades to make sharp skill

This is why, revenge trading is common issue here by the immature traders! Of course, we should open the trades based on the market condition not based on our own choice.

When I face consistent SL; I just close my trading chart! I don’t force myself to trade more and always wait for good opportunities! That’s my goal.

We should not think or set goals unrealistic profit goals. A trader goals should be based on your skills. How much return others are getting that should not be a trader concern. If you are able to make 2%, that should be your goals. Our skills and expectation should match.

Making profit by forex trading is possible but it requires a lot of knowledge and skills. If a person is not willing to dedicate himself in developing skills he should not come into forex trading.

I think random depends on fate. But will I benefit from it? I don't think I will benefit from it.
Forex trading has many benefits. Trading forex can be done from your bed using only an internet connection and a PC. The forex market is never asleep, from Monday morning's opening in Australia to midnight in New York. Forex trading requires only a small deposit to get started. The leverage allows traders to trade with a small amount.

In Forex, there are so many issues that can make you a fool. But, don’t let it be. Never go for overtrading because it will gradually reduce your equity that is a major hurdle to trading. Reduction if equity will increase your stress level that will put a bar in the way of your trading.

In Forex, there are so many issues that can make you a fool. But, don’t let it be. Never go for overtrading because it will gradually reduce your equity that is a major hurdle to trading. Reduction if equity will increase your stress level that will put a bar in the way of your trading.
When the losses we are getting will increase we will have to make lesser trades.

It must be said that Fooled by Randomness can really impress. It is a rare case of a trading book being useful even if you aren't going to trade in your life. And it is a book that can help you decide to avoid that path. It is worth every penny of its price.
We will need to learn and try to identify the trends present into the markets.

Yeah randomness is just luck and you should never follow it. If we trade based on luck then you might end up losing all of your money as it's quite equivalent to gambling. You should do hard work and work on your skills rather than sticking to some random luck.

Yes, you are true and I saw that randomness in trading leads to losses on average. If a trader can’t come out of this bad practice, he or she cannot survive in Forex for long. So, traders should follow expert traders how they are trading in a disciplined way.

A strong plan can be more profitable than relying on luck. While luck may be a small part of your success, it is not clever to take it for granted and turn lazy. It is important to understand when to enter or exit or revise a certain plan to achieve more profit, slight changes are necessary, blind faith in the nature of currency is foolish.

Haphazard and unkempt trading is loved by traders but they can’t feel how harmful these type of trading s for them. It bears no fruit for them ultimately. It is just out of the strategy-based trading. So, traders should not be fooled by randomness. Traders should focus on disciplined trading as much as possible.