• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

dong forex seven years

Discipline is the most basic thing for getting desired success in forex. Among all the successful traders discipline is the common quality they all have. It doesn't have any kind of effect which approach you utilize, you ought to be trained.

Gathering experience in forex market is the key towards success. Experience helps a trader mature over the years. Patience and discipline are the two pillars of successful forex trading.

Things are different for experienced traders because they have been here for a long term and deserved a better profit. So, small accounts are not suitable for the professional traders

Their restrictions are high for retail traders and these rigid restrictions come with other security related issues. Initially, I was also aggrieved as I used a number of problem-making brokers.

Consistency is essential for efficient trading. Some lucky winning trades do not contribute to success. In trading, consistency is crucial. That necessitates sufficient competence, skills, and knowledge.

Consistency is essential for efficient trading. Some lucky winning trades do not contribute to success. In trading, consistency is crucial. That necessitates sufficient competence, skills, and knowledge.
We will need to make the maximum Efforts in doing the trades.

Being consistent is the real challenge when trading forex. No matter how skilled or knowledgeable you are, if you’re not consistent and disciplined then you can face losses.

Good to see such an experienced trader on the forum. With 7 years of experience, you must have gained a lot of market knowledge and professional level skills. Long term success is hard to achieve for a forex trader but it is surely possible with discipline and consistency.

Most traders start making consistent profits in the forex market after around 3 years. But if the OP has made 7 successful years in forex, he must be a high-level/ professional trader. I wonder what his/her risk:reward ratio is.

Most traders start making consistent profits in the forex market after around 3 years. But if the OP has made 7 successful years in forex, he must be a high-level/ professional trader. I wonder what his/her risk:reward ratio is.
Doing our trades into the Forex markets will require more Efforts from the traders side.