• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

dong forex seven years

One year in demo account? Wow. You have lots of patience or really have hard time learning if its took you one year in demo account before you decide to trade in real account. Anyway so how much trading capital do you manage now and how much do you earn per month? Congrats.

Really you have a long trading experience, nice to see such a good experience Forex trader here! Yes, risk management knowledge is very important, traders need to trade with a professional game plan, Forex is not easy way of money making! By the way, what’s your monthly percentage right now?

Unfortunately, the success ratio is very low here! It’s a challenging profession! It’s not for everyone! But it looks easy; that’s way in everyday a huge number of traders join and they leave after a certain period of time!

I was one of the seven trading forex trader, trading forex encounter a lot of people, in my opinion, in the foreign exchange earnings is very difficult years. 100 people, 20 people lose a lot of money. 50 people lose a little money, 25 people make a little money, less than five individuals to make money. So I suggest that we all have to pay attention to risk

The breakdown is really nice. Normally we say that less then 5% are winners. But never break it down. And seeing your post that looks like a little bit misleading. lol

Yes migtht we often hear is only small percent trader that able generated profit consistently on forex, and many trader fail because forex is not easy way to get rich at short time, doing forex on couple years also not guarantee will become success trader

Exactly; there is no guarantee! In addition, the success ratio directly depends on the traders trading skill; for being a successful trader; you should ensure the trading skill first. Otherwise, no way to count the years number.

That's for sure how it is, it's really a very hard task to make any money from here really. See my point it doesn't really work that way and shouldn't at all. I do understand that not that many use that knowledge in correct way, but you should really try.

That's for sure how it is, it's really a very hard task to make any money from here really. See my point it doesn't really work that way and shouldn't at all. I do understand that not that many use that knowledge in correct way, but you should really try.

That’s the reality; there is no guarantee! If you have a good trading skill; only then you can expect a consistent return; otherwise not!

Are you here right now? What’s your recent experience? Please share with us; we all are excited to know your story!

Forex market has changed specially after 2008 crash. Before that market has clear trends and strategies were more profitable. Today on the other hand you see lots of back and forth in price which makes it hard to trade. You must use higher stoploss which makes your risk larger than god old days. There are some good news too. It’s that costs are lower to enter a trade. You can use analysis tools to analyze a strategy before deciding to use it live. So after all maybe it’s not better nor worse than old days.

Forex market has changed specially after 2008 crash. Before that market has clear trends and strategies were more profitable. Today on the other hand you see lots of back and forth in price which makes it hard to trade. You must use higher stoploss which makes your risk larger than god old days. There are some good news too. It’s that costs are lower to enter a trade. You can use analysis tools to analyze a strategy before deciding to use it live. So after all maybe it’s not better nor worse than old days.

Then the market was bullish as like BTC trend (currently)! This is why; trading was relatively easy task by comparing nowadays trading!

For effective trading consistency is crucial. Some random winning trades do not help in success. Achieving consistency is essential in trading. For that one requires enough expertise, skills and expertise.

Yes, Forex trading is very difficult. Here the maximum trader loses. However, if a trader maintains money management and risk management, the amount of his loss will be reduced.

Speaking from my experience. I have not been able to make a profit by trading for 4 years, but I have moved forward in trading with patience and now I can make some profit at the end of the month.