• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Does your broker provide a 'C' trader platform?

Only few brokers who offer STP accounts provide C trader platform. It is the most preferred platform among professional traders. The order gets routed directly to the STP networks and allows trading directly with banks. The greatest advantage of this platform is that DEALING DESK INTERVENTION is impossible. Thus, brokers cannot do anything with your order. So, total transparency is guaranteed. Orders are filled in few milliseconds. Another great advantage is simultaneous order processing facility. Thus, a trader can enter several orders at once. A proficiency in C# language is more than enough to program this flexible software. So, have you used it? Does your broker offers the same? Do you think that it will beat MT5 platform someday or the other?

I see that Ctrader still new and there are a lot of response like from many other users, some of them said they are bad like low response and also have bad algorithm trading, while some say it is very efficient and also pure STP platform, but i still using MT4.

It is still a green platform to me and I rarely see brokers making use of it. Maybe it will still gain some popularity but most definitely not any soon. I feel that the MT has almost taken it over and there could be minimal chances of these ones coming to limelight.

I realy dont know what the c platform meant to be at the first place but anyway it is I use freshforex broker terminal and I see it s great and excute fast with the net. If you explain me more about that "C" thing then I may know wether my broker use it or not.

No, my broker doesn't because if it does, I would know how the c platform is and will like to try it. I don't also think so many traders are aware of this thing also because it is new to me.

I realy dont know what the c platform meant to be at the first place but anyway it is I use freshforex broker terminal and I see it s great and excute fast with the net. If you explain me more about that "C" thing then I may know wether my broker use it or not.
It's still a trading platform just the way you have the Meta Trader. Produced by a London based company and still have those indicators found in the Meta Trader like the MACD, Bollinger, M.A. Perhaps to know much about it and check if you are compatible with it, you can try it in Demo.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
freshforex only offer MT4 which also offered by most brokers out there!

More about ctrader: http://www.spotware.com/products/client-side-applications/ctrader

In the past most broker don't offer demo for ctrader but now many of them do.

Not right now , MT4 still majority in foreign exchange platform compared to MT5 MT4 above of all. I see maybe in 3-4 years maybe? It seems that C trader has some problems with funds before but it seems solved. I just hope there are more reliable competitor for this one.

Well, some STP brokers offer MT4 platform with a bridge software that provied a direct access to the ECN and big liquidity providers. So you can trade on MT4 and have market execution of your orders.

With that Ctrader has more competitor and for sure it's hard for Ctrader to be adopted into many brokers. It is a homework for them to finish what they should to finish and be unique than their competitor.

With that Ctrader has more competitor and for sure it's hard for Ctrader to be adopted into many brokers. It is a homework for them to finish what they should to finish and be unique than their competitor.
Anyway, lots of broker offer Ctrader: ThinkForex, Roboforex, FXPro, Pepperstone etc.

Well thanks for the information about this one but if you compare it to MetaTrader for sure Ctrader has less popularity and people will prefer to use Meta Trader more compared to Ctrader.

To be honest, I am not interested in any trading platform unless mt4! From my 1st day of trading, I’m with this popular trading platform! In addition, I am very much happy with the trading features of Mt4. Even I never tried Mt5.

I see; now c trader trading platform is rare to find out; but it was really innovative idea during the 2012-13 session; till now mt4 is dominating this sector!

I see; now c trader trading platform is rare to find out; but it was really innovative idea during the 2012-13 session; till now mt4 is dominating this sector!

Yes till now mt4 is dominating here; In addition I don’t see any competitor of mt4 trading platform; not at all!

It's the first time in my life I am hearing about something like that anyway by any possible means out there. Care to share more with us? What people who do not have C# language need to make out of this? I am dreaming of them anyway.

Ctrader has not been on the market for a long time, but it already has fans. It has good functionality and is very easy to use.

I think online research is the best way to choose a broker. For example, broker information can be obtained from Google, YouTube, various forums.