• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you use any Indicators at trading.?

For me, technical analysis means Price Action trading knowledge! But till now I use RSI trading indicator for identifying overbought and oversell condition of market, but I never rely on only one parameter! I open my new trade position when I get green single from every point of my check list! Yes, in a day I don’t open multiple trade positions, but I can use enough trading lot size confidently!

For identify logical technical points of market, yes I need to use few default trading indicators in my live trading chart! But, I don’t add new trading tool in my live chart directly; I count demo trading performance and when I get consistent result, only then I use it into my live trading chart, otherwise not! Now I have almost 7 trading tools in my live chart!

Always better to use indicator for trading but finding the right one and correcting its points with our pairs and then matching up with strategy is a little long process. But it is the best way to find the trade.

Yes, I use Moving Average and RSI trading tools here! Even though till now, news trading is my main weapon! I use these 2 indicators to verify my entry and exit points! They describe vital technical points to me so nicely!

There are various type trader on forex business, using indicator, or some another might relying with ea, and there are another that trading based on news, and some of using price action analysis, all goal is making profit on trading and experience will giving us valuable lesson

As long as the goal is achieved by any means necessary, everything is fine. Some traders forget their goal in trading is to make profit and not to show off. They should not do such kind of things.

Using trading indicator in trading is not bad thing actually, but depending on only trading indicator is always dangerous! Like, right now I am using RSI and MACD trading tools in my live chart, these 2 indicators verify my entry and exit points so nicely!

yes of course me using indicators for the trading and I use generally the RSI and the bollinger band ,though the entire choice is yours actually how you can hold and tests such indicators.

No I don't use any indicator. I am a Naked trader. I get a kick out of the opportunity to scrutinize candles. Basically I am a respect improvement trader. Furthermore, in my strategy candles is a fundamental part. Clearly most indicators are slacking meaning they give you a signal after the ideal part. Having said that I can not completely watch the upsides of utilizing indicators in structures. For my trading i in like way use volume close to candles. For naked trading charts is indispensable. That is the reason I trade on Lx Markets as it has clean diagrams. It helps me at my price action analysis.

Every trader in a market is using indicator, there is no doubt in this. You are going to use MA for trend issue and fibbo for many other analysis. So saying that, you are not using any indicator is meaningless.

Yes I need to use multiple technical tools in my live trading chart! Although, my news trading knowledge is my main strength! I use RSI and MACD trading tools here! These 2 indicators help me to know strength of the market tend!

You will get many indicators in the market which helps you at technical analyzing and minimize your some pressure. Different people use different indicators as per their choice.

I have experimented with few of them. I like to use indicators like Fibonacci, RSI, MACD and Heiken ashi. What do you use.?
Before I used so many trading indicators, but right now I use only moving average and RSI in my live trading chart.

I will use every indicator with my demo account to test the movement of them. Using them in a real account is useless if you do not have exact idea about how they really work.

I will use every indicator with my demo account to test the movement of them. Using them in a real account is useless if you do not have exact idea about how they really work.

So, currently how many technical tools you are using in your live account? If you want to share actually.

"YES. RSI and CI - Relative Strength Index and the Composite Index
You can read about these indicators and how they work and what they measure on your own.Price pattern is the main key .
Limit number of indicators to 2–3(RSI,ADX,MACD)
Understand price volume.
These three points that is necessary for intrdaya trading, for positional fundamental aspect is also combined"

"YES. RSI and CI - Relative Strength Index and the Composite Index
You can read about these indicators and how they work and what they measure on your own.Price pattern is the main key .
Limit number of indicators to 2–3(RSI,ADX,MACD)
Understand price volume.
These three points that is necessary for intrdaya trading, for positional fundamental aspect is also combined"

I got your idea but personally, I am interested in only support/resistant levels; fibo & trend line. there 3 are my favorite technical tools.

indicators are reliable. But the most important thing is how much you know about the indicators. More or less every indicator works. Everything depends on your skills and knowledge. The best indicator is the indicators that work for you. That's why learning trading needs time. You need to do a lot of experiment to find the suitable one for you.

Indicators are utilized for technical analysis. All indicators are good if you know how to utilize it and when to utilize it. But All indicators are slacking. I have not found one that predicts the market perfectly. That's why you have to learn the market sentiment. You need to read the pulse of the market. Above all of indicators helps a lot despite being slacking.