• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you use any Indicators at trading.?

Yes indicators are good but there are enough indicators in MT4, if you use many indicators then things can become a bit confusing.

starlite

Broker Representative
There are many indicators listed in Mt4 . I try 3 or 4 indicators and like RSI and moving average indicator. It is up to a trader what type of indicator suits him according to his trading style . I do trading without using indicators too .

indicator of a broker is very profitable for traders because the indicator then we will be helped to do a market analysis by the well, so that we can trade with a maximum. for that we need to use the indicator in accordance with our understanding

I left all indicators long ago. But I am not against using indicators. They are not helpful for me anymore so I abandoned them.

I prefer to trade using the moving average indicator, so it will enable me to make the right decision. With the indicator then we will be able to predict the market price properly, so that the maximum result we can get

I am more comfortable trading using MA indicator. basically all the same indicators that distinguishes it is the understanding of the indicators we use for trading. trading by using the indicator comfortable it will really benefit us

If we are technical traders,we have to use indicators so that we can get proper clear signals from the market ,me now using though some valuable indicators like bollinger bands ,zigzag and stoch indictors but the newbies what i feel should use the RSI indicator also which is simple but effective.

now has many indicators, and we need to use indicators that really made us comfortable to trade is an indicator that we can understand it well. Trading with simple or complex indicators the same, equally beneficial. because basically the indicator is a tool for us to be trading well

indicators will help us to be able to analyze trading well, with the indicator then we will be able to be able to make the right decision. therefore, we need to use indicators that really convenient for us

Yup, I always use Moving averages with few settings to get the trend of market. Also using RSI indicator with fibbo strategy for my system.

I do have my own strategy, i do not 100% depend on indicator. I always work with my own strategy with good money management and risk management.

I do use indicators, but not to the extent that my charts will look like some kids drawing board, and if i was to speak honestly, i would say some indicators are more of a confuser, since indicators will only show what is already in the chart to begin with. :) but yeah my hotforex account does use some indicators.

I feel that maximum traders are using indicators in their trading but its right that we should use simple and effective indicators and shouldn't jumble much because those can create some confusion among the traders .

Me as a trader always trade with proper indicator like RSI ,Bollinger bands like indicators but yes we have to be very much clear with the technical indicators so that we can make good profit from them ,the clear knowledge is very important for that .

In forex trading, then we need to use the indicator properly because the indicator it will help us to be able to analyze the market with better than that, try to take advantage of the good indicators

There have lot’s of controversy about trading indicator! By the way, no doubt using trading indicator is really helpful for technical analysis, but depending on only trading indicator is really dangerous thing! Even, only technical knowledge is not enough without fundamental, so I use my trading indicators for understanding only technical language, nothing more else!

I do use indicators, but not to the extent that my charts will look like some kids drawing board

This made me lol. I remember witnessing few people posted their charts and there was so many and nasty indicators that I was not able to see the candles properly. lol

Most of the traders are using indicator, if one is saying that traders are not using any indicator are exist then it is wrong. Every trader has used MA or RSI and Fibbo to get the trend of market.