• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you use any Indicators at trading.?

I use the MACD and the RSI indicators most of the time. I think they are good to find the market trend and the support/resistance levels.

Chart-related knowledge helps a trader analyze the market technically. But according to my experience, the result of technical analysis becomes more cogent when fundamental analysis is accompanied with it.

Without sufficient candlestick knowledge, it’s hard to trade based on price action strategy. You can derive good amount of profit from the market when you have a good knowledge of the market.

Yes, I use a combination of market knowledge with technical indicators to prepare my trading strategy.

I am using Fibonnaci and MACD indicators in my Forex trading, and I have found them to be very useful. The Fibonnaci indicator helps me to identify potential support and resistance levels, and the MACD indicator helps me to spot trend changes. I find these indicators to be very helpful in making trading decisions.

RSI, Moving average, trendlines, Bollinger bands, parabolic sar and fibonacchi are some basic indicators that I use in my trading.

Don’t abuse your leverage facility because it is such a facility that enables a trader take high extra loan on their capital through the broker.

Paid courses, free video tutorials, reading e-books, taking advice from experts can be different approaches of rectifying mistakes.

I mostly use RSI, Moving average, Bollinger bands and trendlines etc and they help me analyze the market technically.