• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you trade on December?

As far I know; many traders avoid this month because of many logical parameters! What about you? Are you trading with the same flow? Or anything else?

As far I know; many traders avoid this month because of many logical parameters! What about you? Are you trading with the same flow? Or anything else?

Why not? But it’s true; I can’t spend much time in this month since, there have so many festivals as you know.

Forex is one of the widespread financial markets. It appears that there are some reasons at the back the acknowledgment of forex market among the millions of traders. But we can’t compare the trading strategies adopted by others because each trader is exclusive in nature and for this reason their choices will be different for choosing the trade schedule. However, at the end of the year, I won’t attend any trade now.

Forex is one of the widespread financial markets. It appears that there are some reasons at the back the acknowledgment of forex market among the millions of traders. But we can’t compare the trading strategies adopted by others because each trader is exclusive in nature and for this reason their choices will be different for choosing the trade schedule. However, at the end of the year, I won’t attend any trade now.

Actually, most of the institutional traders are not available in the market; so better to avoid, if you are a trend based trader.

I trade all year around. I don't care what month it is. It is a myth created by people that don't trade at the end of the year. There is nothing wrong in it. You need to see the market stats and then make up your decision. Don't listen to everyone on the internet.

I trade all year around. I don't care what month it is. It is a myth created by people that don't trade at the end of the year. There is nothing wrong in it. You need to see the market stats and then make up your decision. Don't listen to everyone on the internet.

Exactly, same here! When I get a good opportunity based on my trading system; I take that chance immediately without counting any parameter.

Strategies work. But to work a strategy we need to know how to use that strategy. We also need to customize strategy according to our mind set. But for that you need good understanding of market.

Of course, this is a bad month for trading. The market is volatile this month and there is no specific move. So even if the trade is done, you have to trade risk-free with a small lot.

Why not? Since, proper money management can make you rich in trading. Forex money management is a set of processes that a forex trader will use to manage the money in their forex trading account. Traders should keep their attempt running to develop themselves every moment. A cogent effort should be given to turn every day a profitable day and traders who are perseverant can only do that.

Why not? Since, proper money management can make you rich in trading. Forex money management is a set of processes that a forex trader will use to manage the money in their forex trading account. Traders should keep their attempt running to develop themselves every moment. A cogent effort should be given to turn every day a profitable day and traders who are perseverant can only do that.
We will need to use the money management skills in doing our trades into the markets.

Expecting high security from an uncertified broker is like a fabled dream. Trading fund security is a major factor because big amount investors look for this issue very much. Maximum brokers show bogus certification that is really a risk factor for traders. ECN brokers ensure high security of funding.