• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you think Forex Profit is being exaggerated

Income in this business depend on traders capacity. Capacity here is related with skills and how high they invest the money to trading. Good trading skills support traders to generate profits more than losses. While high capital support traders to trade with big lot size which enabling them to get high income even per trades.

To certain extent yes some people being extraggerated to traders because i see that retail traders only get small shares in total turnover from over the world, Which made us must be fierce to trade with the other speculators who want to make profit too.

Dear, it’s combination of your knowledge with your experience. Because, if you waste your time by searching trading indicators or robot then clime you have long time trading experience. That’s not a great idea from you. Because, you have to invest your time on right way. Even, I see some traders who are making tremendous success in Forex though; they are very new face in this trading ground. So? they gain their success because of their determination and concentration. On the other hand, you also can make your learning process very smooth by using friendly trading platform like TradingBanks which has enough educational support for learning Forex trading.

I think what is being exaggerated is the way to make profit in Forex and not the profit itself, because it is true one can make good profit in Forex, however this takes its time and it is not an easy task as many proclaim. One doesn't wake up and becomes millionaire in a day by trading.

In some ways forex profit that we know from many people who sold their strategy or product are exaggerated, but the potential is not. You can imagine how much money that circulated inside. Actually it is not that easy to grab at least few percentage of this circulated money.

In some ways forex profit that we know from many people who sold their strategy or product are exaggerated, but the potential is not. You can imagine how much money that circulated inside. Actually it is not that easy to grab at least few percentage of this circulated money.

Stats say money is being circulated is around $5.5 trillion daily. And agree with your last sentence. There are tiny fishes to sharks in the market. And we compete against each other for price. So it is not easy.

Ye there are many storie of people getting rich quickly. but we have to be cautious and try to trade with our own capability in a systematic manner, its better not to follow others, and slowly you will start earning.

Although not easy but in fact we still hardwork and strugglle to become winner in this arena, if we always able increasing money in account day by day it will making minds full happiness

Everyday profit target is a very difficult thing to achieve in my opinion. The monthly profit target is good in my opinion. Not too much pressure and achievable target.

I think we need pay attention too for risk management, don't focus on target only but need focus on risk also, because sometime we expected get profit but loss that occured

Loss is part of the process. That's why I mentioned monthly target. After winning and loosing if we can have a positive return at the end of the month then it is a good thing. Risk management included.

The newcomers have a tendency to make profit very rapidly from here devoid of education. I think, we the newcomers first of all have to practice demo account minimum 6 months for acquiring all fundamental basic knowledge that is very supportive to continue live trading in a proper way and this also helpful to reduce loss with certainly.

There are some rich traders who do gain in the millions yet that is not us right. I mean there are individuals who profits in trading and we are not those enormous folks. There are individuals who have organizations notwithstanding doing PAMM and such so they win a lot and they're professional so I don't surmise that its all misrepresented. I know well of those individuals. Be that as it may, some promo are misrepresented however for the brokers at any rate.

To be honest, when I was a new Forex trader then I thought, it’s very easy to make money here! But now I am familiar with the difficulties of the Forex market! Interferingly, then my monthly target was above the 50%; but now I am trading with only 8% monthly target.

Income in this business depend on traders capacity. Capacity here is related with skills and how high they invest the money to trading. Good trading skills support traders to generate profits more than losses. While high capital support traders to trade with big lot size which enabling them to get high income even per trades.

To be honest, making consistent money here, is not easy! Yes, sometimes it’s easy! But, most of the time, it’s very difficult to identify the market trend! Only good skilled Forex traders are able to make such a consistent result here.

To be honest, making consistent money here, is not easy! Yes, sometimes it’s easy! But, most of the time, it’s very difficult to identify the market trend! Only good skilled Forex traders are able to make such a consistent result here.

I really agree with your opinion! Forex is one of the most challenging profession! But, I see support/resistant levels help me a lot to identify the market trend; besides I use Fibo.

There are some rich traders who do gain in the millions yet that is not us right. I mean there are individuals who profits in trading and we are not those enormous folks. There are individuals who have organizations notwithstanding doing PAMM and such so they win a lot and they're professional so I don't surmise that its all misrepresented. I know well of those individuals. Be that as it may, some promo are misrepresented however for the brokers at any rate.

Do you have any personal good experience (long term) on PAMM service? I asking because I have seen so many negative reviews about PAMM.

Forex Trading could earn you unlimited money, but it is never going to happen that you make the money in all trades. its all about managing risks and earning more profits the later you have made losses.

Forex trading is becoming popular day by day. many people involve themselves in this business.
Forex trading is getting popular day by day. You can make money by trading foreign currency. It can be a good source of income if you can learn the art of trading. To acquire the knowledge and skills you need to study a lot.