• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you think Forex Profit is being exaggerated

Forex trading seems to be the reigning business among online money seekers. It is the most talked about and sought after within forums and discussion sites with so many suggesting it will soon take over so many online earning discusions.

Run a google search on any Forex related topic and you find a thousand and one brokers.

It is a nice business though but I think the profit it brings is being exaggerated, if not, virtually everyone will be in Forex. Do you also feel the same way?

forex trading is very profitable and business building source in the whole world and that is why he is becoming more and more rare in the whole world

Forex is undoubtedly a very good source of making money. There is no limitation of earning. A trader can earn a huge amount of money by trading here. Yes, there is really great opportunity to earn a huge amount of profit. But it is not very easy to earn from Forex trading business.

There are some wealthy traders who do earn in the millions but that is not us right. I mean there are people who makes tons of money in trading and we are not those big guys. There are people who have businesses even doing pamm and such so they earn quite a bit and they're pro so I do not think that its all exaggerated. I know well of those people. But some promo are exaggerated though for the brokers at least.

@daisy: yeah there are a lot of traders that trade in more than we can afford but not all of them make profit from it, right? and also they do diversify first before they trade in forex, but in some forex robot sales page or sales page about forex they told me something which is wrong and i found out about 90% are wrong.

Sory i don't think so, really have too many rumors about forex potential profit from it, but so few people talk about its risks. This is really a trap of forex brokers, honestly Forex is not a get rich quick method, you can make money from it, also you can suffer from it

I mean we all have to understand that in business, like forex, its all about promo and its just sugar coated a lot of material so we have to be wise enough to differentiate between a promo and a real deal. I mean by this time you should know a promo when it comes to one and they make it sounds too good to be true and its probably is anyways. Anything that sounds too good to be true is probably is anyways. I think once you become experienced you will know the true potential of forex. Its good but not get rich over night sort of deal.

I mean we all have to understand that in business, like forex, its all about promo and its just sugar coated a lot of material so we have to be wise enough to differentiate between a promo and a real deal. I mean by this time you should know a promo when it comes to one and they make it sounds too good to be true and its probably is anyways. Anything that sounds too good to be true is probably is anyways. I think once you become experienced you will know the true potential of forex. Its good but not get rich over night sort of deal.
Just for you, if you think forex is not a good enough business for you then leave it, many other newbies think something like this, and if you want to earn big amount of money in forex, then you must have bigger capitals, at least $10000 included the leverage if you use it, the profit actually a bit exaggerated but it does not mean you cannot earn for example: $500 per month.

I agree with you on this, we can easily encounter a lot of hype word about the possibility of profit from forex. And they said to make sure as nail into pillar of attractive profits from the automated trading software, the strategy or system that is widespread on the internet. We need to have enough sanity and wisdom to recognize and avoid the pitfalls

If we must set things right, then we must also understand that forex may not give us the much profit we hear of from traders. If this business is as sweet as it sounds, no one might w as by to quit it but it is the other way round. Sometimes, the business profits are being much talked about and over the actual value.

If we must set things right, then we must also understand that forex may not give us the much profit we hear of from traders. If this business is as sweet as it sounds, no one might w as by to quit it but it is the other way round. Sometimes, the business profits are being much talked about and over the actual value.
for me that is depend on capitals, leverage, lot and also how much pips you can get. The bigger lot that you use then the lesser amount of pips you need to make bigger profit, the problem is not all traders know how big lot that trade use or what is the risk management so they can reach that big profit. For me that big earning could be possibly reach if you meet all of those requirements.

There are a lot of promo online so we must watch out for those sugar coated messages. Of course, they're not going to say that most of our traders lose like 78% of them lose on fxcm according to their stats. I mean who will join them with that losing rates but the losing trades is above 80% sometimes so its kind of scary. I mean who would do something that risky. At least in gambling, they get a 50% chance of winning right. Red or black better than 80% losing trades. A newbie could have that high of a risk to lose so definitely there are way too many promo out there. As a good trader, we must know the real thing from the promo.

I feel same way too. Though Forex is profitable but sometimes, I just feel it is kinda hyped, the tendencies of winning. It's true though that there are chances of winning more and making profits when we have the much desired skills but on a long run, how many of the average traders really win that much. Some are just having a fair amount of profit though it depends on their capital.

That is right , still we can see there are a lot of traders that does not make any profit in forex, and even make more loss rather than make profit, so that is why until now i still think that forex profit that we can see in many advertisment just exaggerated.

FXCM released data showing that over eighty percent of their clients lose money at their business so that is to say most do lose money and not gain so if they say that over eighty percent will gain then they're lying. There are many that lose in forex so all traders must know that and must understand the risks and avoid illusions by marketers cause they will always sugar coat you.

Sure and that's the way I feel too but sometimes when you come across success stories mainly across discussion communities, forums and the likes, it makes it sound as if it is only a minority few that suffer these losses.

I think that forex is more successful among bankers and large institutions or large businesses involved in forex rather than the average Joe so they might win big but not us. Its more like they can cause us to lose for them. However, people get misinformation all the time.

i do not think so because i know a team called turtles team who was trading with the broken trend strategy they reach to the target which is one million dollars in just one year and they are trading now to make the second million dollars now do you think profits in forex are exaggerated

First you have to think of their trading capital. If I were able to make a million dollars from a hundred million dollars, it is just one percent of the capital. A trader who makes 1% of his trading capital in a month, I wouldn't count as a successful trader because that I can make far much more than that if I invest it elsewhere.

No, I don't think that forex profit is being over exaggerated First of all, you have to be able to know that trading in here in the forex business is the best way to make money online You also have to be able to know that there is no other online business that is as liquid as forex