• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you see people making more profits from Forex in future

Learn before you invest your money in forex market. Forex trading requires specific knowledge and skills. You can not make money just by coming into the market. Another advice is choose your broker wisely.

I think we should not follow a strategy blindly. A strategy working for one may not working for others due to different trading personality. Everyone has different psychology. In my opinion best option is customize a strategy according to your trading personality.

To be honest, I haven’t seen many people earning from the future. People like me find it best to stay away from those assets which are way too risky so I find it best to just trade in different currency pairs. It’s safe and easy and one can get good returns from here.

Yes, many traders make profits in trading professionally. They maintain discipline and plan.
Successful traders are extremely disciplined. This is the only quality all they have. No matter which strategy or time frame you use, it is the discipline that makes you successful. And it takes time to be disciplined. Actually I do not ignore this but not being able to be fully disciplined.

Successful traders are extremely disciplined. This is the only quality all they have. No matter which strategy or time frame you use, it is the discipline that makes you successful. And it takes time to be disciplined. Actually I do not ignore this but not being able to be fully disciplined.
Yes, of course, successful traders never trade randomly. One of the conditions of their trading is to trade by planning.

Not everyone can be a trader. A person with determination, quest for knowledge, patience and good understanding ability can be a trader. And all these qualities can be achieved if one wants. But the problem is most people do not have that much will power. You should choose the career that you understand and like to do. You can not choose your career based on opportunity of huge profit.

Yes, many traders make profits in trading professionally. They maintain discipline and plan.
All the successful traders on the planet are disciplined traders. They may have distinctive trading techniques however one thing is normal which is they are restrained. Taking in the market and being control is trading is the way to accomplishment here.

All the successful traders on the planet are disciplined traders. They may have distinctive trading techniques however one thing is normal which is they are restrained. Taking in the market and being control is trading is the way to accomplishment here.
Skills and knowledge are required to do professional trading. Which helps a trader make money.

Forex market actually expands every day, so there is no doubt that it will be very spread in future. Of course nowadays people are more enticed by investments because investments imply low risks. However, trading activity is rapidly gainging momentum. I suppose that there is nothing good in that fact, because everybody knows that where is a high demand there is a big competitveness. That's why it's kinda difficult nowadays to start trading activity. We have lots of brokers, lots of trading platforms and plenty of educational content. It's okay, but people often are confused by this fact because they don't know where to start.

yes there is no doubt about these even in future forex market expand many times more than present..this market become more and more popular day by day..
That's what I think. The forex market will be more popular in the future. Because many people have achieved success in this market.

Forex trading can be one of the best investments, only if the person is skilled enough. Without enough knowledge and skills, trading forex is the most risky business in the world.

Forex trading can be one of the best investments, only if the person is skilled enough. Without enough knowledge and skills, trading forex is the most risky business in the world.
Without enough skills and experience, it's normal to lose money and get scared. Whether new or old, we are bound to lose money if we don't understand the market and follow discipline.

Forex is an age-old profession that has provided profits to innumerable traders. It will continue to provide the same in the future also, provided the traders will follow the rules of trading, gather enough knowledge and skills, and control their emotions while trading.

Forex is an age-old profession that has provided profits to innumerable traders. It will continue to provide the same in the future also, provided the traders will follow the rules of trading, gather enough knowledge and skills, and control their emotions while trading.
We will need to make use of such kind of a trading strategy that is easy to be used by us.