• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you see people making more profits from Forex in future

Sometimes certain things really make me think Forex is gradually turning into what so many people are making money from. I mean, there are quite so many people who are recording success among my friends and it makes me begin to think of the nature of the business.

Its one of my inspiration. I see someone post proof of payments and I join and trade in forex again and now I'm some how making some good income. My point is that in forex trading we need to take risk if we want to earn money.

I see it, many people making profit from forex in future and this is only from spot trading only and not from the other part of forex. Just to let you know right now spot trading is around 2 trillion, and in 5-10 years later could be 3.5 trillions turnover per day.

yes why not, see its huge market, although there are things like recession and all but there are many countries having a strong economy, which make the market alive everyday, and its a continuous process.

Yes! I see day by day the good skilled Forex traders are increasing very rapidly. Because people are more interested about the Forex business. And they are more serious to know the Forex. That's way the successful Forex traders increasing very quickly. But all Forex traders are not successful Forex trader.

In future this thing will keep increasing dude. Like you said before people are more interested to forex business. Also if we keep looking at forex spot trading, the daily turnover every business days keep increasing and right now is around more than $2 trillion per day.

potentially now people are learning how to trade with good knowledge and skills this is always the best way so am viewing forex as the type of market which will always become popular and more stable to traders in the future so we need to learn how to trade and practice very well to make perfect so that they can as well become more profitable in this field in the future,so constant practice really help shine the future of any trader

With the total wealth which is increasing, i think forex market become busy in future and for sure will make traders want to spend their time to take a chunk of profit here.

As long as people can maintain their risk and keep trading i think that making profit from forex in future is possible, and can you imagine with more than 3 million USD daily turnover, how many you can make?

I am making profit in forex trading and in forex broker sites that has forum you can see their proof of payments that they earn in forex trading also. So for me its not about if I can see it in the future. But its about who are now earning right now.

With the help of automatic trading i think that making profit in future will be bigger, especially for someonw who already know about forex so much and got a lot of experience. With the robustness and also the great fast speed which robot or automated system has people can earn only in seconds.

yes, perhaps forex will be the main job for all human in the world. making money in forex is really interesting and fun. wherever when we gain profit in trade. And the best place of broker is only liteforex dot com that has thousand of bonus.

Nope you are wrong, i don't know about if forex will cease in future or not but it won't be main job because it will make a country collapsed in future. This is not like build a factory in one country, you see this is as fun? Nope, this is not fun but still interesting and in future more profits is possible but not for all traders.

I don’t think, Forex trading was challenging, same now as like before and it will too. Till now new traders are struggling as like before! By the way, I have 5 years trading experience and till now I am learning Forex trading from my live trading mistakes.

Forex is very challenging profession! Traders, who invest their time before invest their money they can earn money; it’s knowledge-based profession! Without knowledge, success is impossible here! By the way, all the best to all of forum members.

Forex is very challenging profession! Traders, who invest their time before invest their money they can earn money; it’s knowledge-based profession! Without knowledge, success is impossible here! By the way, all the best to all of forum members.
A perfect reply! No doubt, all of the successful traders have deeper knowledge on technical & fundamental trading analysis! Without proper knowledge; there is no way.

It is not impossible to earn money from forex trading. However, many fail to do that.
People fail because most people do not want to learn the necessary knowledge and skills. People come here with a false expectation of getting money quickly and easily. As a result they start gambling and lose money. Many of them get addicted.