• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you really trade on Exotic trading pairs?

I guess, most of the traders try to use only major FX currencies (including me)! But, have any trader who like to use exotic too? What’s the main reason of using exotic pairs? Please share your opinion.

Great job @sinin; yes it’s a useful link on that lesson! By the way, exotic pairs are more risky to use than the major pairs (according to my personal trading experience).

Well that's what other good traders say. lol

One of the reasons that exotics are a turn off for me is their huge spread.

Hardly on my part. First, he spreads aren't funny, even as low as tenkofx offers on spreads, I hardly trade exotic pairs. I stick to the majors. When you have profit coming in a certain way, what's the need to change that.

So, are you using the same trading plan as like the major? Or have any special one?

I am a news traders, which makes me more interested in the major pairs, since they are highly volatile during big events or news release. I don't have issues with order execution on the tenkofx mt4 during critical news update.

Wow, that’s really great! May I know your favorite news session’s name (like FOMC, NFP etc)?.

I would not trade the exotic pairs. I always trade on the pairs which are traded with high volumes. I think we all have to trade major currencies as the spreaad between them is really low. Spread plays an important role in trading as far as I am concerned. Thanks!

I would not trade the exotic pairs. I always trade on the pairs which are traded with high volumes. I think we all have to trade major currencies as the spreaad between them is really low. Spread plays an important role in trading as far as I am concerned. Thanks!

Good plan. By the way, may I get the list please? If you are interested actually. Thanks in advance.

Be clever in using leverage and trading spread. Traders are mostly ignorant of the necessity of using narrow trading spread, which lies between ask and bid price.

To come out of this problem, traders have to be very much cautious and should seek advice from those who already succeeded. Truly indeed, we are out of these qualities that kept us apart from reaching our target.