• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you read books related to forex?

Of course, psychiatry is very important in trading. Profit cannot be made without a proper mindset. Trading is a work in progress, so it is important to trade with a positive mindset.
Trading psychology is the mindset you have. You need a good mindset. You need to know how to control your mind while trading. You have to trade only your systems permits you.

I prefer both books and video content. Books can help you dive deeper into the market, but the only problem is they demand a lot of time. I have read a few books on trading psychology, which has helped me to take control of some emotions. Like, The Psychology of Trading is a good book. You can give it a go.

Actually, don’t get sufficient to read Forex-related books. But, I appreciate reading such books because they help in increasing knowledge. Besides reading books, there are several others sources available online from which Forex knowledge can be earned. So, it depends on personal wish.

Actually, don’t get sufficient to read Forex-related books. But, I appreciate reading such books because they help in increasing knowledge. Besides reading books, there are several others sources available online from which Forex knowledge can be earned. So, it depends on personal wish.
We will need to make use of the Books when doing our trades into the Forex markets.

It is used to view the market technically to know the actual market trend so that traders can benefit from this. I always support strategy based trading.

Try to develop new strategies that can help you earn more from forex market and get rid of frequent losing. Your strategy should be like the one that reduces your trading risk.

I personally prefer reading books to understand basic details about everything, even before starting to trade in forex I read a book named “The black book of trading Forex” by Paul Langer to understand basic terminologies, profitability and financial freedom.

I love reading books in general. And currently I am reading the book “How to Break the Bank in the Forex Market'' by Michael Bach.

Yup, I do. Books about forex are actually quite enticing to read, especially books about trading psychology like - ‘Trading in The Zone.’ They will completely change your whole perspective.

Yes. It’s a good habit that could help you to be more profitable. Some of the books that have helped me in my trading are Japanese Candlesticks - Steve Nison, Trading in the Zone - Mark Dougls, and Forex Trading - Jim Brown.

But traders focus less on fundamental analysis that keep them away from profit. Fundamental analysis always ensures a quality market forecast.

Books can help you improve your knowledge and expertise. Whether you are a novice or an experienced trader, you should never stop reading and learning.

Reading Forex books as a beginner or seasoned trader is usually one of the most popular ways to learn about crucial forex trading knowledge. Mark Douglas's book The Disciplined Trader is an excellent resource for new traders. It is a psychology-based book that claims that a clear mind and mental discipline account for 80% of trading performance. Emotions are your adversary, and once you've conquered them, nothing can stop you from becoming a successful trader.

When I started forex trading, books were my first preference to gain knowledge of the market. Though I didn’t limit myself to books. I took help of youtube, blogs, articles, and various forex forums to diversify my understanding. Apart from theoretical knowledge, demo trading is also very important to know the functioning of the market practically.