• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you read books related to forex?

I read only Murphy. I was very upset by the quality of the graphs. I understood a lot of new terms and I switched to trading.
It was not enough for me to read only this book. I watched a lot of videos on youtube. Some brokers offer training materials, I learned everything I could.
I believe that you can trade without books. A trader needs a lot of practice, not smart definitions.

I read only Murphy. I was very upset by the quality of the graphs. I understood a lot of new terms and I switched to trading.
It was not enough for me to read only this book. I watched a lot of videos on youtube. Some brokers offer training materials, I learned everything I could.
I believe that you can trade without books. A trader needs a lot of practice, not smart definitions.

Besides; there have so many useful threads on popular FX forums; like babypips; forexfactory etc! New traders can gather good knowledge by spending time on Forex forums!

Yes, I read a book about Warren Buffart's trading history. I read various articles about his trading mindset. And read books about the trading mindsets of successful traders.

Books can be hard to finish, but they can help you understand the depth of forex fundamentals. I have read some books on psychology trading and some forex fundamentals. Trading in the zone is a good book by Mark Douglas.

Books can be hard to finish, but they can help you understand the depth of forex fundamentals. I have read some books on psychology trading and some forex fundamentals. Trading in the zone is a good book by Mark Douglas.
From technical analysis to psychiatry. I read many books on psychiatry. Because I think a lot of profit can be made if psychiatry is right.

Yes, sometimes. But mostly, I browse the internet to read about forex trading. Websites like investopedia and babypips offer nearly all the information that you need to trade forex. Also, the forex forums are a great place to learn from traders across the world.

There is no time limit for learning. It's not a degree. It's the skill that's important. Time takes varies person to person depending on his understanding level and efforts.

I read a lot of trading psychology books. This book gives me knowledge on how to go about trading with a positive mindset.
Yes the skills that needs to be consistently profitable, takes a lot of time. It takes years of practice and experiments. Getting the technical knowledge may need less time but getting a mindset takes time.

Yes the skills that needs to be consistently profitable, takes a lot of time. It takes years of practice and experiments. Getting the technical knowledge may need less time but getting a mindset takes time.
Many traders cannot make consistent profit in the market without the management of Psychology. But he has a very good strategy that can give a lot of profit if you want.

I do. Although books can take time to finish, they can provide details about the market in detail. Some of my favourite books on trading are-

1) Currency trading for dummies-Brian Dolan and Kathleen Brooks
2) Day Trading and Swing Trading the Currency Market by Kathy Lien
3) How to Make a Living Trading Foreign Exchange by Courtney Smith

I did in earlier stage of this journey. But content wise video are better than books, with updated and live content you can understand better.

Many traders cannot make consistent profit in the market without the management of Psychology. But he has a very good strategy that can give a lot of profit if you want.
Yes psychological factors are the most important things in forex trading. People get emotional attachments to theirs trades. That's why they can't close trade even though they it will not give profit.

Yes psychological factors are the most important things in forex trading. People get emotional attachments to theirs trades. That's why they can't close trade even though they it will not give profit.
Of course, psychiatry is very important in trading. Profit cannot be made without a proper mindset. Trading is a work in progress, so it is important to trade with a positive mindset.