• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you read books related to forex?

i was read some book when i start with this market. but now i refer book about my system i need more knowledge about indicator. i will have better signal

I had read some books in very early stage of my trading career but now I don't read much about forex trading. You do need to have start up knowledge, its obvious, but then most important thing is practical experience.

now i don't read book about market. i was trade and get knowledge about it. now i get some information about market. and i get experiecne in trade. i will get adjusting in my strategy.

There are a lot of free stuff on price theory available in the internet. Currently I read a book on Price action from J.Watson, also going to attend HF webinars on that topic.

Most of the time i refer forums and social networking sites for my learning purpose, i like forexcamping web site as things mentioned about forex trading in it are very easy to understand.

Indeed, reading this books is useful. Cause some unfair traders may deliberateky confuse their readers. So, in your search of truth, the book may perform as a third-party judge. example is that instaforex likes to propagate lock to solve most part of problems. but books clearly show that lock is the problem itself often.

If you want to be a successful Forex trader than you have to use all of the trading materials! Yes, in my beginning session I read so many Forex eBooks. By the way, according to me Video Tutorial is the most relevant way of Forex education.

Books specifically read a few but have read lots of things. And studied lots of strategies which people have shared. Still do sometimes but not like before.

Yes. I do read books. In books you will some real things. You will not get any trading strategy in books but they will help you a lot as a trader. Two books each trader should read. The Disciplined Trader and Trading in The Zone, Both are composed by Mark Douglas.

I don't read any specific books regarding forex trading. I try to read any content regarding forex. They maybe e-books, blogs, forums, etc. You also not make yourself unidimensional. I will encourage young traders to not spend a fortune on books. There are many great forex sources.

Trading knowledge has to be sufficient if a foreign currency exchange trader wants to ensure wise trading decisions. With the advancement of technologies a wide variety of digital trading learning tools have been developed. Forex e-books, forex audio books or webinars: you can use any item when you are trying to acquire trading knowledge and skills. No matter which theoretical tool you are using you should complete your education with demo trading practice.

Trading knowledge has to be sufficient if a foreign currency exchange trader wants to ensure wise trading decisions. With the advancement of technologies a wide variety of digital trading learning tools have been developed. Forex e-books, forex audio books or webinars: you can use any item when you are trying to acquire trading knowledge and skills. No matter which theoretical tool you are using you should complete your education with demo trading practice.

Thanks for your reply. May I know your favorite trading eBook’s name please?

It is a digital age where one can easily find the eBook version of the famous books. Yes, I read the forex related books on my laptop as a book is a great teacher. I would like to recommend you people to enhance your learning/reading habits in order to improve your performance on the market.

It is a digital age where one can easily find the eBook version of the famous books. Yes, I read the forex related books on my laptop as a book is a great teacher. I would like to recommend you people to enhance your learning/reading habits in order to improve your performance on the market.

Reading is a great quality; I don’t read trading book but in the weekend, I would like to read novels. Improving my trading skill, my best choice is demo price on my current trading strategy.