• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you read books related to forex?

Hi there, yes it is indeed relevant as it helps you understand the market a little better. The books I started with were, ‘Currency Trading for Dummies’ by Brian Dolan and Kathleen Brooks and ‘Trading in the Zone’ by Mark Douglas. These are amazing and detailed reads and I urge you to browse through other books that match your trading style. These reads will help build confidence and give you a good base of understanding how to trade in the constantly risky market environment.

I used to read a lot of books when I was new to forex and trading. The last book which I read was ‘Trading in the zone’ by Mark Douglas. It is a great book on the topic of trading psychology and a must read for every trader in my option.

Not really! I don’t have much patience to read books. I prefer to go to the internet to get all the information that I need. I used to watch a lot of video tutorials about trading when I was new to the forex market.

I used to read a lot of books when I was new to forex and trading. The last book which I read was ‘Trading in the zone’ by Mark Douglas. It is a great book on the topic of trading psychology and a must read for every trader in my option.
Great book! Another fine book on trading psychology is The Psychology of Trading - Brett N. Steenbarger

Yes, I do read some books related to Forex such as art of currency trading and market wizards. They are quite insightful.

Yes! I do and I definitely love reading them! The recent one I read was The Disciplined Trader. It was so insightful and eye-opening to read the book. I’ll suggest fellow traders present over here to start reading books about forex as well, especially books that are more like autobiographies - such as the one by George Soros.

Good and authoritative books are a must to follow in the forex market. One of the best books I read and reread is Trading in the Zone; it’s insightful and intelligently written. I love to read books related to forex trading to regurgitate information again and again. They work as a refresher at times, too.

I definitely think that reading books related to forex can help improve your trades. I know that they've helped me become a better trader myself..
Here are some good books I am suggesting you;
-Currency Trading for Dummies, by Brian Dolan
- How to Make a Living Trading Foreign Exchange, by Courtney D. Smith
-Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques, by Steve Nison
- Technical analysis of the financial markets by john.J. murphy
- Bollinger on bollinger bands by john bollinger.

Yes, I do. I have read books as a beginner. And even now I do like to read books based on trading psychology, or books written by real life forex traders - like the Black Book of Forex Trading by George Soros.

Reading book on Forex is useful. It helps the beginners to understand the basic fundamentals of trading and helps it improving the control on emotions.

Yeah, I admit that books do have an impact on the trader’s mind and it can definitely open up their imagination. Reading helps them understand and analyse the market on their own terms so they get to apply fresh ideas and test it out on a demo account before trading in the live market.

Books are a good source of information so traders should keep an open mind and read to observe the market a bit better. Check out ‘Forex Market Sentiment’ by Daniel. It is a good book so keep an open mind and start learning!