• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you lose money more than your profit?

Forex is a global market place. Thousands of trader trade here only to earn profit. They invest millions of dollars. But most of them can not earn. Moreover they lose every day. There are many traders who lost much more than his earning. Though they are many cause behind his failure in Forex market. But it is true. What do you think?

I do not lose more than I profit. I do a good job at keeping a balance between the two. I think its wise to do so. I like to manage my money so I don't lose as much. I'm very careful with my money so I don't lose more than I gain. That is the ultimate goal of all traders and that is to profit and not lose so pay attention to where you lose and take control.

No, don't lose more than the profit that I make. I lose some times and I gain some times. Whereas I had a bad trade in December that made me to lose so much money, it doesn't mean that I lose more because that is how the market is.

At the start of my trade I think I loss alot of money but as time proceed by started corrected my self and make sure that i earn a stable income for myself personally and that is what i do now thou my started was a bit somehow upset now am enjoying the dividen of hardwork

this happened to me when I was just newbie now I think I can can make and maintain my income in forex trading for now since this is all true no trader will say that he have not loss in forex trading before mustly when you started newly when that knowledge or skills is not there yet earning become difficult

For now no, when I was still very new. I used to but then, because it was all credits, what I was doing was basically to keep getting it and giving it back to the broker. Each time I trade, I lose them all till when I learnt my mistakes. I only had to take corrections from my previous errors.

Listen, I crashed my demo trading account for 3 times! Even, I lost my live account for 1 time! By the way, from the last 6 months I have been making regular money from this financial market!

The stop loss is very wonderful opportunity for every individual to cut off their losses rather than loosing the entire balance.

That is the real scenario of new Forex traders; in addition, now I have already overcome from this type of critical sessions! Right now, my monthly trading target is around 15%, in addition, I can make this target so comfortably because of my healthy trading equity with my 6 years experience!

Forex is a global market place. Thousands of trader trade here only to earn profit. They invest millions of dollars. But most of them can not earn. Moreover they lose every day. There are many traders who lost much more than his earning. Though they are many cause behind his failure in Forex market. But it is true. What do you think?

You may know, here more than 90% traders are the losers! So, it’s very common ‘lose more money than the profit! Only good skilled Forex traders can do so! In my 1st 2 years I was unable to make the consistent profit but now I am.

On my trading journey indeed so many difficulties how to making profit from trading is not easy, so many times facing with margin call at early trading career, but with experience I am felt good better skill if compared on early time, and become good trader also need process without patience you will leaving business and get nothing

That’s really true; in my 1st year of trading I faced my MC for 5 times! Luckily, then I used demo amounts! I think, it’s very common for the new traders! By the way, now I use money management so strongly; as a result no MC.

Leverage is a great facility provided by brokers but we shouldn’t misuse this facility because a misuse of leverage can lead to balance crash-alike incident. Traders

Risk management should be followed along with using indicators like stop loss which really prevent us from losing outside our limits.

A secure broker provides traders with all necessary facilities like high security of funding, good amount of leverage, narrow spread in most of the pairs, flexible margin level, and other facilities moderately.

Try to trade in a single pair so you can concentrate in it with full force. You attention will get distracted if you trade in multiple pairs at a time.