• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you like to withdraw the profit or like to add to the capital.?

If I don't have a debt I will say I will going to try to keep on trading and making big trading capital. My main goal is actually to have a big trading capital. I want to have 25,000 dollars trading capital. If I have that much then that's the time I will going to cashing out profit each time I make some profit.
Yes, that is a great idea. If you don't cashout the profit then your capital will increase with multiplication. When you collect expected capital after that you can cashout the profit. But it is not possible for everybody.

In another development, factors which could determine if a trader withdraws or compounds his capital include if he is trading as a full time job and in which case, it is that which puts food on the table. In this case, he has little or no option rather than to always withdraw his profits than compound them.

I am still busy growing capital and may not have enough reasons to withdraw them now since it is not that which my basic earnings rely on. I do hope I can grow my funds so big so that I can trade with higher aimings. It pays more if we have a bigger earning than just the very little, margin call prone capital.

I do understand your opinion that bigger capital would be very effective in trading. However, it is very much advisable to withdraw at least a portion of profit then and there. This can be set aside in our ecurrency account itself. This would boost our morale thereby encouraging us to achieve better performance. Also, the money in the ecurrency account will also assist urgent needs. Even one-third of profit withdrawn from our account every time will grow into a considerable amount very soon.

To some extent, it might just depend on the volume of capital the person has. For me, if I feel that my capital is too little to start disturbing it every now and then, I would rather wait until I grow it to some reasonable amount before I draw out a plan on how much percentage of it I would withdraw.

i prefer to withdraw my profits because i have my special conditions because i need more money than my salary every month therefore the best thing for me is withdraw the profits every day if i can and my strategy can make 200$ monthly and this is very enough for me added to my salary from my basic job

i prefer to withdraw my profits because i have my special conditions because i need more money than my salary every month therefore the best thing for me is withdraw the profits every day if i can and my strategy can make 200$ monthly and this is very enough for me added to my salary from my basic job

As you have indicated, only individuals need and aspirations can decide the quantum of profit to be withdrawn. Generally speaking, 1/3rd of the profit is usually re-invested while the rest is withdrawn by most of the professional traders. This allows an account to grow into a considerable amount in a short span of time. Once we have reasonable amount to trade at least 5 lots with minimum use of leverage then we can start withdrawing the entire profit on a monthly basis. Still some amount can be kept as a reserve to manage unforeseen circumstances.

yeah. the most people like withdraw profit. i think so because they invest to forex market where they can earn money for life. but some trader trade long term . they can add in capital so they can increase their profit in next time. i like withdraw 50% profit and 50% adding to capital

Some other people are just afraid of losing. No doubt, there are traders who just see Forex from the gambler's approach. These set of traders are simply trading and displaying fear of the unknown. You see them immediately want to cash out as soon as they make some profits over their capital, lest, they lose that profit.

If traders have high amount of capital in trading account, usually they are withdraw the profit. All or half. But if have small capital in trading account, traders lean to let the profit keep in trading account to make the capital increase. And thus, they are have chance to conduct trading with higher margin.

I prefer to withdraw my profit. To get more maximal result, i try to improve my trading skills. But there is time when i should add my profit to the capital for trading. I do it when i get loss. I try to learn from my trading experience to make my skills be better. The trading experience will give us valuable lesson.

I prefer to withdraw my profit. To get more maximal result, i try to improve my trading skills. But there is time when i should add my profit to the capital for trading. I do it when i get loss. I try to learn from my trading experience to make my skills be better. The trading experience will give us valuable lesson.

My opinion is polar opposite of yours. I will never add up capital when I lose. I will find out where I am going wrong and try to recover the loss with the remaining capital in the account. This will make us think better and force us to be determined. Also, when we trade with low capital, entry and exit should be precise. So, I prefer to go that way. Once I start winning, I will think of adding to the capital.

My opinion is polar opposite of yours. I will never add up capital when I lose. I will find out where I am going wrong and try to recover the loss with the remaining capital in the account. This will make us think better and force us to be determined. Also, when we trade with low capital, entry and exit should be precise. So, I prefer to go that way. Once I start winning, I will think of adding to the capital.
That's some great deal of determination if yo ask me. For me personally, I don't try to recover my losses but would definitely try to discover where the loophole came from. I would rather equip the capital again by putting in some funds in my trading capital. I have that attachment of "would get it right" and I know that if I insist to recover those losses, I would commit more.

Basically, I add my profits and don't want to allow my capital go below a certain level when I'm losing, also in a bid to increase it to a certain percentage every month.

I like to withdraw my profit and spend it. I like to see the fruit of my labour. I'm sure that some times, you will lose even the profit that you made in forex and will go with nothing. That is why I like to withdraw my own profit and have it at hand.

Reinvesting is the best way to deal with assemble wealth. On the off chance that you're a business person, reinvesting is critical to your association's continued with advancement and accomplishment. It justifies recalling that contributing is not just about a sudden surge of cash - your opportunity and experience are furthermore to an incredible degree huge. I likewise reinvest most piece of my benefit and rest the benefit I withdraw.

For me tend to do withdraw it, because it needs from daily trading there will always be better each day and witdhraw also every day

Forex trading is my profession; so I always try to react here as like a pro trader! In addition, I don’t withdraw here full of my profits! Yes, I have a monthly cost and I use only 45% of my monthly cost! Now I am working here for building a healthy trading capital.

A good mindset I must say. Adding to a losing trade is never a good idea. People should always try to cut losses short and add to profitable trades.

Both, Forex trading is my profession so I need standard trading capital; besides I am not involved with any other profession, I need my daily cost too from this financial market!

Well; now I have no plan on investing more; besides I withdraw my on monthly basis! Since, Forex is my main source of income!