• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you like to withdraw the profit or like to add to the capital.?

Nope, it's not you can have more margin for trading which you can have aim for higher pips target but then, this still depends on you if you want same profit target or higher. I always withdraw profits whenever I have winning trade and will just have back to the initial capital and trade again.

Compounding is still the best way which the trader can trade because if you do compounding you are adding more value to your trade style and possibly you are going to get more profit through this process

Compounding is still the best way which the trader can trade because if you do compounding you are adding more value to your trade style and possibly you are going to get more profit through this process

Compounding at times could be greedy in the sense that when we compound there are chances of us not making back the more, so therefore for me I wouldnt compound, unless the capital I am trading with is been reduced. I wont start trading with minimum capital with the intensions of making more capital via compounding.

Part of money management is to keep some of your profit and not to spend it all again on trading. So, if you make some winning, keep parts of it or most of it and only use a bit of it to compound since you might lose in your next trade. You don't want to walk out with nothing in all week of trade right. If you lose on your next big trade or the entire day you still have some profit left to either pay your bills or trade with so that is a good thing. So don't compound all of it.

I am still busy growing capital and may not have enough reasons to withdraw them now since it is not that which my basic earnings rely on. I do hope I can grow my funds so big so that I can trade with higher aimings. It pays more if we have a bigger earning than just the very little, margin call prone capital.

To be safe, always save some percentage of your profit, no matter how much you decide to save. Some saving is so much better than no saving. It will affect your psyche if you don't save and then you get all greedy and use all of it and then lose it all. Its possible to lose more if you have more. You think differently when you have less. You have to manage your money so don't use all that you have. Just like a worker, he will need to set like 20% of his earning for a rainy day.

And to have also accumulate your back up funds better to have it than none and will have difficulty to have recover or continue trading. While, we must have at least enjoy our profits than just keep in our trading account. Although, if you have lots of patience and not really in need of the money for your expense then, why not.

I am still busy growing capital and may not have enough reasons to withdraw them now since it is not that which my basic earnings rely on. I do hope I can grow my funds so big so that I can trade with higher aimings. It pays more if we have a bigger earning than just the very little, margin call prone capital.
That's a very good way to grow your capital. At least, you ensure that whatever profit you make has a place in your capital. You not only stand a chance of making some huge capital thereafter but also having to aim for some higher profits.

I think it depends on trader's choice and situation. For me, when it seems that I need to add some deposit then I do not withdraw but if I need money then I withdraw the profit.That's why it depends on a trade. There are many trader who do not withdraw but add more with deposit. But on the other hand some traders think that it profit should be withdrawn.

For me, I allocate some kind of percentage of my monthly income always to Forex so I don't need to touch either my capital or profits for now till when I'm done growing my capital to the extent I want. I have always been such that prefers to have it big in terms of capital and better understand the market first.

I like to withdraw my profits on regular basis. I not like compounding because it can remove my earned profit in loss if I not win in next trading. So I want to enjoy my performance and have my profits in my hands . I let remain some amount to add my capital.

Its good if we can make some profit in here. I do recommend that we invest big amount of money in forex trading if only we know how to trade. Right now I do invest in forex but I make sure that I know how to trade first and I been trading for two years now.

That is depend from my own condition, if i still have enough capital and already satesify with my own earning i will keep withdraw my profit, at least until i recover about 80% of my capitals, but right now i think it is the best way i compound my profit because i already reach more than 120% of my capitals which means i got profit for 20% already.

I think you should always manage your money and in doing that you would save some of your profit for a rainy day and then spend some of it and then use some of it to build up you capital since we know that higher capital equal higher profits but do not use all of it to compound on it or else you won't have much left in saving just in case you lose it all on the next trade and that is very possible.

As per my experience in trading life or you can say at this sector we always pay out our profit ratio by daily basis or as per your time because there is no guarrante for safe your money and when you capital position is going hike then your expectation will also the same in the position and then you want to trade over and for that we all know the results.

Managing your capital and profit both is very necessary. It will help you to increase your investment capital and to save some amount in your savings. Because it is necessary to save money as well as increase the capital to earn more profit.

Increase your capital and save money both are different i think and also at the trading sector and as per my opinion profit should be alwyas seperate from your invested main capital.

Increase your capital and save money both are different i think and also at the trading sector and as per my opinion profit should be alwyas seperate from your invested main capital.
Well, i believe that if you invest some part of your profit into investing capital then you can invest more. And hence you get the chance of earning good profit because of your increased capital. But it depends on the trader.

If I don't have a debt I will say I will going to try to keep on trading and making big trading capital. My main goal is actually to have a big trading capital. I want to have 25,000 dollars trading capital. If I have that much then that's the time I will going to cashing out profit each time I make some profit.