• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you like to withdraw the profit or like to add to the capital.?

There are many people who withdraw all the profit earned from the trading. But there are many people who want more capital to earn more profit, so they add that profit to the capital.

Personally I withdraw the 50% of the profit to my savings account and I add rest of the 50% to the capital. What do you guys do.?

I prefer to always grow capital since I am still making it in bits. What matters to me for now is to raise enough trading capital over periods of time so I can have more trading accounts. Unless when I am in dare need of funds, I might decide to withdraw.

If you don't intend to spend that profit on something, you should let it there. But if you feel that earning is enough, you can withdraw all profit.
This is not matter as you should better deposit more money than waiting for capital growing. It is because your capital averagely increases by 10% per month, suppose that you are the trader whose trading level is intermediate. Thus, if you have 1,000$, then your plan may not change just because you have earned 100$.:)

If you don't intend to spend that profit on something, you should let it there. But if you feel that earning is enough, you can withdraw all profit.
This is not matter as you should better deposit more money than waiting for capital growing. It is because your capital averagely increases by 10% per month, suppose that you are the trader whose trading level is intermediate. Thus, if you have 1,000$, then your plan may not change just because you have earned 100$.:)

Yes, that is true. When we add profits to the principle, we get more principle amount. And that can be again used to earn more profits. Well, now i am thinking to use to use that amount at investment plans to earn regular basis interest.

I will withdraw 70% profit and add more capital in rest of the 30%. Sometimes it depends on the profit we gain, if we gain ample profit then I will do further business with profit only and will keep my capital reserve.

I will withdraw 70% profit and add more capital in rest of the 30%. Sometimes it depends on the profit we gain, if we gain ample profit then I will do further business with profit only and will keep my capital reserve.

Yes, it is true that profit earn by the invested capital also matters. Dividing the profit earned can be based on the question that how much amount you got through the profit.

Well yes, but I can only invest that which I can afford to lose should the going gets tough and the least I will do is to withdraw funds from somewhere else all in a bid to grow my capital. Though when I have more to spare, nothing stops me from increasing my Investment base.

I think that when we just compound it and not use of the profits we've gain we will lose motivation. And since, we wanted also to experience spending our profits made and we still don't know when we do keep the profits into our capital will turn into losses that our hard work to make those profits will be wasted.

There is a way I have figured out might be the best way to trade especially for someone who is new and with little experience who is also doing it as a part time trade. Just allocate some parts of your monthly earnings from other sources, put them to your trading and keep trading without withdrawing your profits. Every other passive income goes there while your main income takes care of your needs and within a short time, you will be able to grow your capital.

Yes. that is a good idea. We can invest small amount of our income to the trading account. It will help to get capital for trading. And we trade properly then we can also add some good amount as profit.

I always prefer to divide my profit into three equal parts. I will reinvest the first part. Of the remaining two equal parts, I will set aside one part to manage any trading risk and use the final part for my personal expenditure. This way, I grow the account, manage risk and also enjoy a portion of the profits. It has proven to be very efficient for me in growing my account and also trading without much worry.

For me I have set a particular target that when my profit hit that target then I have no option than for me to withdraw it but at the same time I will always advice newbie trader to always add their profit first to increase their margine

I always prefer to divide my profit into three equal parts. I will reinvest the first part. Of the remaining two equal parts, I will set aside one part to manage any trading risk and use the final part for my personal expenditure. This way, I grow the account, manage risk and also enjoy a portion of the profits. It has proven to be very efficient for me in growing my account and also trading without much worry.

That's a good plan you know and gradually, the person would have been taking care of everything, the risk ratio, his needs and compounding capital all at the same time. That is always effective if there are no unforeseen circumstances that would want you taking away the whole funds.

I would withdraw it just in case there is a crisis like LR, I did not lose any money. I think we should not keep a lot of money in our account just in case there is something wrong with it. Also, its also there to keep us disciplined so we don't waste way too much money in trading. If we see that we have less we might be more careful in our trade.

I would withdraw it just in case there is a crisis like LR, I did not lose any money. I think we should not keep a lot of money in our account just in case there is something wrong with it. Also, its also there to keep us disciplined so we don't waste way too much money in trading. If we see that we have less we might be more careful in our trade.

Well, I think that first the thread starter was trying to say about would you liketaking the money out from your broker or will like to have it compounded just as some traders will like to have it compunded so they will make more profits. For me I will take out some profits and add more if I really need to increase my capital.

LR was a e-currency portal and we are talking about brokers. Next is to earn good profit you need good capital. And there are many business tycoons who invest there huge asset at forex trading. Wasting money on dreading depends on loss because of inadequate knowledge.

What I normally do here in forex trading is just like that I would always withdraw my profit if its exceed some certain stage that I set because all I know is that forex trading market need your hardwork just for you to see the reality

What I normally do here in forex trading is just like that I would always withdraw my profit if its exceed some certain stage that I set because all I know is that forex trading market need your hardwork just for you to see the reality
Well, that's a very nice plan and in that way, you are always targeting at the amount you will increase or compound your capital with. There is also another side of it. What if the profit is far much less than the presumed. It means money will have to come from another source to fill the gap.

I think having higher equity can lead to higher profit but also losses so trading iwth modes amount and then keeping some of your profit is part of money management so at least you won't get greedy and throw all of your money in the table. I think keeping some of your profit is a good way to keep you grounded from being impulsive or greedy and also good if something happen like LR, you won't have way too much money in your broker's account, not a good idea.