• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you like Forex bonus?

Hello my friends! I see, there have so many traders who avoiding the brokers which one offering bonus programs & they believe only market maker brokers offer the bonus program. What’s your opinion actually?

Yes, of course. Any trader can like the additional bonus offers. Bonus is just an extra that can facilitate a trader to earn extra income. A trader however should not work with a broker that can't ensure him customized trading services. A broker is the one that can provide him user friendly trading package of lower spread, good leverage, and timely trade executions through technologically updated trading platform with full safety of capital.

Yes, of course. Any trader can like the additional bonus offers. Bonus is just an extra that can facilitate a trader to earn extra income. A trader however should not work with a broker that can't ensure him customized trading services. A broker is the one that can provide him user friendly trading package of lower spread, good leverage, and timely trade executions through technologically updated trading platform with full safety of capital.
Yes, I do agree with you? But the question is; do you like this feature or do you have any good experience on bonus?

There are brokers offering bonuses which is very nice as provides some extra funds for trading. But, traders need to read carefully terms and conditions as not all traders allow this bonus to be withdrawn from account. Some precaution is necessary before accepting such deal

There are brokers offering bonuses which is very nice as provides some extra funds for trading. But, traders need to read carefully terms and conditions as not all traders allow this bonus to be withdrawn from account. Some precaution is necessary before accepting such deal

So, do you have any good experience on trading bonus? As I think, good brokers don’t offer such kind of bonus.

Hello my friends! I see, there have so many traders who avoiding the brokers which one offering bonus programs & they believe only market maker brokers offer the bonus program. What’s your opinion actually?
I love donuses. especially something like "deposit 50 dollars and get 100 dollars on your account". why not

Fundamental view over the market helps a trader make a plan correctly. You should try to become a good planner and you can be so when you have passion about trading. When any adverse situation is noticed on the market like volatility, no strategy properly works. Traders should take up different approaches when the market runs adverse.

Fibonacci provides traders with some point-centric ideas from where the market can bounce back. So traders can make good amount of profit if they follow this indicator properly.